Chapter 12

Since you last Jedi experience a two days ago the Jedi council had been keeping a close eye on you, and even anakin started to worry about you more then before. He had made sure Rex and the troopers kept a close eye on you, and even Ashoka was asking you many questions.

Y/n " what the separatist deal they have killed so many people troopers and civilians"

Ashoka " they are separatist they only care about themselves and power"

Anakin " the separatist are the worst Ashoka since I was young they have only cared about themselves"

Y/n " it seems like that but I sense some remorse and quilt from these separatist,not everyone evil as they seem"

Ashoka " I have heard senator Padamo say the same matter"

Y/n " I have heard many things about the senator, he a good man"

Ashoka " I can agree with you on that"

Anakin " happy to hear that because you two have been volunteered to help the senator out, on some peace talks"

Ashoka " so we are done with the battle for now"

Anakin " yes the council and I have spoken along with mater krell, and we think you girls need some time off"

Y/n " that sounds like fun"

Ashoka " it thinks this happened after the Sith ghost accident"

Y/n " oh"

Anakin " you guys will be leaving shortly so go back, and soon you will be back here the war will still be going on"

Ashoka and y/n " yes sir" you and Ashoka had left to pack and few things and soon enough the senator ship had arrived, maybe being away from the war will be the best for you.

Ashoka " are you ready for a new adventure"

Y/n " umm sure is my first time meeting with an senator"

Ashoka " you have nothing to worry about Padamo is nice guy and he going to like you"

Y/n " umm thank you"

Guard " senator Padamo padawan Ashoka and padawan ... excuse me young lady what your name"

Y/n " y/n"

Guard " padawan y/n"

Padamo " you may leave sir"

Guard " yes sir" soon the guard left and Padamo had hugged Ashoka while you stood there trying to understand everything that was happening.

Padamo " you must be the amazing Padawan everyone has been talking about lately at the Jedi temple and senate"

Y/n " huh"

Ashoka " oh yes o forget to tell you that your have become popular topic back at home, all the youngling think you are amazing"

Y/n " wow but I only did what anyone will have done"

Padamo "you are very humble and thank you for helping me on my peace mission"

Y/n " anything for peace senator Padamo"

Padamo " you can call me Padamo y/n you have become a friend of mine"

Y/n " sure"

Ashoka " see I told you everything will work out" you and Ashoka were given private quarters while the senator had a meeting, Ashoka was resting and you weee going to take a nap when you had got a upcoming call. You had answered the call to see your master, and you were already panicking.