Chapter 4

During the few days of being with master skywalker and Ashoka, you had become close friends with Ashoka. You were starting to become more social then you used up have been in the past, you were starting to smile and laugh more. Which made anakin and Ashoka happy because every since they saw you there were a few times, where they saw you smile a bit but never laugh.

Ashoka " why do you man look so shock about your laughing"

Y/n " well master krell runs a very tight squad and has some very strict rules, he hates it when we are off task when we could be doing something better with our time"

Ashoka " I always thought master krell was serious jedi master but not at serious, even the ones on the jedi council give their trooper easy time"

Y/n " not master krell"

Rex " hey there commanders we are going in scouting mission and skywalker assigned the two of you with our group"

Y/n " okay"

Rex " oh yes and shadow and blaze are coming as well with us"

Ashoka " at good Rex now come on let go" everyone got onto speeders and you all soon leave base and head to do s9me scouting, blaze and shadow seemed to be leaving you alone.

Ashoka " hey why don't we spilt up"

Y/n " sure"

Rex " commander with respect I will like to go with y/n group due to them not having a arc trooper with them, their might be some dangers"

Ashoka " sure Rex if that okay with y/n" Rex and Ashoka looked at you, and you are fine with Rex coming but you could sense he had more reason to come with you and your troopers.

Y/n " yes it okay with me"

Ashoka " good " soon the group had separated your group went to the left and Ashoka group went to the right. After a few miles at groups had stopped you got off your speeder and walked towards the edge of cliff.

Rex " commander I want to say sorry for my attitude towards shadow yesterday during the mission it was very uncalled for"

Y/n " it okay captain I know you were doing your duty"

Rex " thanks kid" blaze and shadow were looking at you but soon rex had gotten a call, making him step away for a while and soon enough shadow place his hand on your neck and started chocking you.

Shadow " you think it cute to embarrass us in front of others"

Blaze " you were told to behave but you haven't, you have broken so many of the generals rules"

Y/n " I ....can't... breathe...." soon shadow had dropped you hearing footsteps coming back and soon dropped you to the floor.

Blaze " hey kid you have to be careful where you are walking we don't want you to get hurt"blaze soon helped you onto your feet trying to act like a caring trooper. Rex had thought the trooper was doing some kindhearted but he felt something else was wrong as well.