Chapter 1

After a while in hyperspace the ship soon arrived at the planet where the mission will be happening, you were wearing a dark brown cloak which you always wore around strangers it was one of your master rules. You still didn't know any of this mission or who will you working with on this mission.

Pong krell " don't speak unless you are you spoken to remember at dear padawan"

Y/n " yes master"

Pong krell " anakin skywalker, master Obi wan and master plo koon hello" you soon looked up and saw three well know jedi master standing right in front of you.

Anakin " it good to see you again master krell"

Obi wan " we were informed of you joining us on this mission"

Pong krell " yes I and my squadron had gotten done deal with some droids a few planets away, when yours called for our help" you wished to say something but you knew your master rules so well you just stop there and said nothing,

Plo koon " who must be this young one with you"

Pong krell " oh yes this is my padawan y/n"

Y/n " hell masters"

???? " sorry I'm late masters I was having some issues with some droids a few mikes away"

Ankain " Ashoka there you are I will like you to meet pong krell and his padawan"

Ashoka " hello there master pong krell and padawan y/n"

Y/n " hello padawan Ashoka"

Obi wan " well there is an important meeting all of us master have to attend with master yoda about this mission"

Anakin " hey Ashoka why don't you show y/n her around the base"

Ashoka " sure"

Pong krell " go along padawan I will call you when I need you"

Y/n " yes master" you soon walked away from all four masters with Ashoka, from her conversation with the other three masters you could tell she had a positive and healthy relationship with them.

Ashoka " so how those it feel to be krell padawan y/n"

Y/n " it okay but he can be very serious"

Ashoka " oh but there has to be times when he not serious"

Y/n " there are rare times when he is not but he mostly serious and strict on me"

???? " hey commander"

Ashoka " oh hey rex .... rex I will like you to meet y/n she is master pong krell padawan and she will be on the mission with us"

Rex " nice to meet you commander y/n"

Y/n " nice to meet you as well" watching Ashoka and rex talk you kinda wished your had the same relationship with her troopers but you knew, they hated your to the bone and enjoyed watching their general beat you for the smallest of mistakes.

Ashoka " hey y/n are you okay your got very quite"

Y/n " oh yes I'm fine Ashoka juts over thinking about this mission"

Rex " you have nothing to worry about kid us troopers will have your guys backs no mate what, we were programmed for that"

Y/n " thanks rex" you knew your trooper would rather die or be badly hurt then save you from danger no matter how many times, you have saved them over and over. Soon you and Ashoka headed back to the area where you all left the masters, after being called to come rejoin them and talk about the new mission information.

Obi wan " oh great the two of you are back we have some updates on the mission"

Ashoka " what are the updates master"

Obi wan " well it seemed like myself, plo koon, and ping krell are need else where but we are leaving a few of our man here"

Pong krell " padawan you will be staying here few some trooper I have decided on"

Y/n " understood master"

Anakin " I will look out for your padawan master krell"

Pong krell " thank you skywalker" you knew even if your master was away the trooper still followed his rules, and when he was away they made sure you knew your lessons and your place. They were not half as bad as master pong krell but they still left bruises when, they teaching you a lesson in their terms.

Plo koon " take care all of you"

Pong krell " excuse as I have some private words with my padawan"

Obi wan " sure" you soon walked away from everyone you were not of ear shot and view, soon plo koon sued one of his arm and grabbed your neck he started chocking you.

Pong krell  " if you dare get anyone kill or mess up I will kill and no will even miss you"

Y/n " .... yes ... master .... I .... promise" krell soon dropped you and you had fallen onto your knees, you soon got up onto your feet.

Pong krell " good now I'm leaving you with blaze, shadow,  howler, and fang you remember they don't you" they were the four ones who were the most abusive when it comes to the troopers, out off four of them fang seem to be easy on you but you knew he could still me mean as well.

Y/n " yes master o remember them"

Pong krell " good they would be reporting to me every mission and tell me everything you do right and wrong, and making sure to punish you when you do something wrong"

Y/n " yes sir" you soon walked back to the group with your master and he soon left with the other three master, he put on the fake act of being a caring and loving master to others around him. The four troopers were watching your ever move but making sure none of their brothers knew of their true nature.