Chapter 3

You are now standing in meeting room with ankain,Ashoka and three troopers who are rex, Cody, and Wolfe you did have a plan but you didn't know if they will like it. There were some plans given up no one had was able to agree on something.

Ashoka " hey y/n do you have a plan"

Y/n " yes all you see this canyon here if we bait the droids into follow us into the dead end canyon, we can place some troopers on the top and when the droids are the end.... we help the one who baited droids out and cause the canyon to fall into it self" Everyone looked at your shocked and you thought you said something stupid at was until anakin patted, you on your back .

Ankain " smart idea kid I love the way you think"

Wolfe " it seems like your plan will work commander"

Y/n " thank you"

Ashoka " hey I and y/n can help with baiting in the droids if she okay with it"

Y/n " I'm okay with it"

Ashoka " good" Ashoka smiled at you and you smiled back at her, you were feeling great that your idea was expected and not pushed away liked before in the past.

Anakin " I think you girls will do a great job getting rid of the droids" you had walked out of meeting you we're praying deep down at your plan will go well, but you knew if you mess up your master will punish you for your failure. You were having a hard time breathing, and soon sat on the ground many things going threw your head.

Ashoka " hey y/n are you okay"

Y/n " oh Ashoka when did you get here"

Ashoka " I followed you out of meeting because I wanted to see if you wanted to practice before the battle, tomorrow morning"

Y/n " sure maybe some practice will be good for me"

Ashoka " are you sure you are okay"

Y/n " yeah I'm just hoping I won't let anyone down, I don't want to cause anyone lives" Ashoka had helped your back onto your feet and the two of you started walking to a training room. Ashoka was listening to everything you were saying she was wondering why you seem to be so quite unlike any other padawans. She thought you were just shy persons and didn't feel comfortable around her or the other the yet.

The next day

Ashoka " okay boy we all know the plan right we have to bait ourselves to get the droids"

Hard case " yes commander"

Ashoka " thanks to y/n here we might be able to get rid of most of these droids"

Blaze " great job commander"

Y/n " thanks blaze now come we have to get this done" you all had came face to face with the droids and it was easy to get them to come after you all, everyone was running and destroying some droids who were getting close. One of the troopers of 501st fall down you ran towards him and sued your lightsabers to block the shots coming at him. The trooper soon got up and you got hit in the arm, you soon fall yo the ground while shadow stood over you.

Y/n " ......" shadow looked at you but you could sense he felt about about leaving you but he knew if the others told, your master he was going soft on your he will be in trouble next.  You soon got up from the ground and ripped your cloak selves and used it as bandage for the injury. You soon took off running after everyone destroying the droids you soon got to the tip of canyon.

Y/n " hey" soon gone droids we destroyed and everyone was happy your planned work your were sitting on a rock, biting your lip in pain.

Ashoka " are you okay"

Y/n " yeah I'm fine check on the trooper who and fall I will be okay"

Rex " hey trooper how dare you leave your commander on battle field hurt she could of been killed"

Shadow " ...."

Y/n " rex it okay I told him to get to safety while I deal with the droids, it it shadow fault he was listening to my orders"

Ashoka " is it true trooper"

Shadow " yes it is"

Ashoka " you are free to go trooper"

Y/n " ......" shadow looked at you and he soon walked away you were about to get up from your sit but a medic came over to you and stoped you.

Kix " sorry commander but I can't let you go until I make sure you are okay"

Y/n "......." you said nothing and Kix had check out your injury but he saw some cuts and bruises on your arms he looked at you.

Y/n " oh those are from old battles" Kix didn't want to believe what you were saying he had mixed feelings of what you were saying but he soon just went with it. Soon enough you were banged up well and you soon started started walking toward skywalker with Ashoka.

Ashoka " you know you don't have to fight alone you have all of us here"

Y/n " thanks Ashoka" shadow was still getting a cold glare by Rex and few other clones they knew the jedi cared about them, but none of them would never leave their commander alone who was hurt they rather die before running away.

Anakin " hey kid are you okay"

Y/n " oh yes master Skywalker I'm fine it nothing much" Kix had warped up your whole arm because he knew the general will get angry if he knew, if any padawans got hurt their a mission.