Chapter 7

Half of the base had been packed up for the travel to next planets at were in need of help while some bases stayed, for safety reasons. You are in practice meditating you didn't feel like sleeping like most of the ship was and, you were enjoying some time trying to find some inner peace with yourself. You had been feeling mixed emotions since you been with Ashoka and anakin, they and their troopers treated you with more respect then your own master and clones.

Anakin " oh you are still up"

Y/n " oh hello master skywalker"

Anakin " you don't have to call me master it makes me feel old you can call me anakin like everyone else here those"

Y/n " yes sir"

Anakin " I wanted to ask you some questions about your master pong krell"

Y/n " what about master krell"

Anakin " there hey been some reports from troopers about his stubbornness and short temper, I was wondering have you faced it before"

Y/n " yes there were times when I have faced my master stubbornness and short temper but he my mates and I have to respect him, but he know what the best when it comes it finishing his mission"

Anakin " I know you have major respect for your master but I have a feeling something is off about the past conversation, between you and your master"

Y/n " well you can say there were times when my master and I had bumped heads but who hasn't bumped, heads with their master before in the past"

Anakin " you are right but if there any issues between you and him please come to me or anyone on the council p, and we can make everything perfect"

Y/n " yes master i will remember that thank you" soon anakin had left but he was feeling mixed emotions about the whole thing, he knew you were hiding something from him and he was wondering what made you so tense abort your own master but he was going to find out the truth soon.

Y/n" I can't I can't betray my master I can't betray him" you repeat those words in your head over and over again, until you snapped out of it and Wendy back to doing some practice. You wanted to picture perfect you want to be perfect for your master and your troopers so, they won't put you down anymore and you can finally get some supportive comments from them.