Chapter 11

It has been many hours since anakin had found you and brought you back o safety with the help of medical team, you were deep slumber it had shocked medics that you were not that badly hurt. While you were asleep some members of Jedi council had showed up, to have a decision of the Sith holocron and what you had gone threw with Ashoka.

Y/n " ...." You had opened your eyes and got up from bed you were looking for your lightsabers , when you saw them on chair.

Y/n " there you are" you had grabbed your lightsabers when you heard the door open you soon turned around to see Ashoka standing there.

Ashoka " y/n you are awake that good but you shouldn't be standing up straight away"

Y/n " fine I will sit down"

Ashoka " what did you see when you had fallen down the hole with Sith ghost"

Y/n " it really hard to explain but I saw and heard this lady she healed me but soon disappeared"

Ashoka " wow" the two of you were sitting in some chair talking with the medics were running test on you, but soon enough the anakin walked into the room with some Jedi council members.

Yoda " it great to see you at well young one"

Y/n " thank you master"

Kit fisto " but there are some important matter to discuss"

Y/n " you mean the Sith holocron I had come across along with the Sith ghost"

Mace " yes it seems like the holocron refuse to open but it will only open to you"

Ashoka " you won't dare let her open that Sith object masters it could hurt her even more"

Anakin " I agree with Ashoka I can't allow that to happen"

Plo koon " as much as we will disagree on the matter if needed be she will have to open it, it might tell us more about something greater when it comes or the Sith"

Ashoka " she barely survived that ghost"

Y/n " Ashoka it okay"

Ashoka " sorry y/n"

Yoda " we won't be opening it right now due to what has happened to you but if you do feel the effects, we might have fi see what the matter"

Y/n " yes master yoda"

Anakin " oh yes I tried it get into contact with master krell but he busy at the moment but he dose worry about you"

Y/n " thank you skywalker"

Anakin " Ashoka keep her company until I return"

Ashoka " yes master" soon master knights and masters had left leaving you and Ashoka in the room together.

Y/n " you might not believe me and you don't have to but I think I saw some force entity"

Ashoka " that unheard"

Y/n " that what I thought until I saw it with my own eyes Ashoka, it had spoken to me and healed me but it helped me defeat that Sith ghost"

Ashoka " wow that something amazing"

Y/n " yeah Ashoka I fear of something more scarer is coming for us I feel like we all might, face some type of betrayal but I don't know what"

Ashoka " hush now don't worry yourself even more then before, you are safe now here and the council will make sure nothing bad happens to you anymore"

Y/n " okay"

Ashoka " now come on let get some good you must be hungry"

Y/n " didn't ankain say we have to stay in here"

Ashoka " well we will be still on base now come on"

Y/n " fine" there was more you wanted to tell Ashoka but you were to scared to tell her what was happening, you soon left the medical room with her and head to the cafeteria. You still felt like something was watching your ever movie which made you feel awful and question everything even more then before.