Chapter 9

Everyone has their guard up and you still could feel something was off about the whole thing, you were doing everything in your power to sense what was the matter. Ashoka was far away dealing with the front and you were in the back making sure, there was nothing following the group. The troopers were looking like they were scared about something and that when the ground started shaking.

Trooper " ma'am what do we do next"

Y/n " stay alert guys there might be something watching us" soon Ashoka group came walking back they seem like they didn't find anything yet.

Ashoka " no such luck up there only the lost souls of the innocent"

Y/n " yes I can sense many lives were takes around here and they did fight well but it didn't turn out well"

Ashoka " how could you sense that"

Y/n " I really don't know there are always something that gives me and abilities to see and sense the past"

Ashoka " you are always something special y/n"

Y/n " thanks ... wait no one one move and inch"

Rex " why ... oh..." soon everyone stoped moving and when they all show this giant monster creature walking pass them, everyone was standing still.

Trooper " what do we do commanders"

Ashoka " don't move until it gone"

Y/n " no one do anything everyone stay silent and when i say run everyone run towards the cave and don't stop"

Ashoka " y/n ..." luck didn't seem to be on their side because one trooper had lost his balance sending him to the ground and that when the creature saw everyone.

Y/n " run run now" the trooper that had fallen was soon help onto his feet by his brothers and everyone started running, the creature seemed like it was not going to stop.

Ashoka " keep running man we are almost there" one of the creatures hands tried to grab some of the troopers, and you had brought out your lightsaber and cut off the hand quickly, the trooper looked at you as they still ran.

Ashoka " y/n"

Y/n " keep going I will  caught up" you soon ran away a from the now hurt creature and soon made it to the cave, where everyone is waiting.

Ashoka " that amazing how did you now it was going to ..."

Y/n " be a viscous creature it was easy to tell my it sharped teeth and claws"

Ashoka " hey are you okay ... wait y/n are bleeding from your arm" you soon lift up your arm and saw that the creature had gotten you.

Kix " hey commander let me clean up at cut before we move forward because if we don't, it could get worst"

Y/n " okay"

Ashoka " it seems like it not venous so you are in luck"

Y/n " yeah but I think not all the villages are dead Ashoka I can sense it"

Ashoka " I can sense it as well it seem like some might of escape"

Y/n " yes and if the droid didn't kill then that creature up there was going to finish off the job, so that might of fled somewhere safe out of range of droids"

Ashoka " I think this cave might lead us to them"

Y/n " yes you are right"

Ashoka " I feel like there is something else watching us as well"

Y/n " you are right that Ashoka remember as Jedi we have leaned to always be careful around the shadows of darkest, and they came anywhere"

Fives " as much as this conversation sound good I think we might should get going before, something else comes kills us"

Ashoka and y/n " okay" soon the whole group started walking once again but there was someone watching from the shadows, and it seem like it had a bone to pick with you and Ashoka. The miss was to make one or both of you fall to the dark side, and follow the Sith ways.