Chapter 14

The mission of peace were not going as well then the senator had thought there were some planets who said they will siding with the separatist, and some who were staying neutral lastly those who picked the republic. You couldn't blame them the war was destroying many relationships and causing alot of trouble for everyone, it was easy to see why there were tension and worry about trusting either side.

Ashoka "it seems like this misos might be a failure"

Y/n " you are thinking to negatively Ashoka"

Ashoka " what do you mean"

Y/n " we cant make these planets choice the republic, because there has been times when the republic was sene as the bad guys"

Ashoka " oh yes the corruption in the senate"

Y/n " yes and even due some of those senators have bene arrested there is still some unresolved conflict"

Ashoka " I can see where you are coming from"

Y/n " we do have some planets that have joined us and those who have stayed neutral, so everything is good for now we have to worry about keep the senator safe and his staff from any attacks"

Ashoka " yes we are about to be host to some guest on the ship, want to come and greet everyone"

Y/n " sure" Ashoka and you soon entered the lodge room of the ship to see many senators there, and some you guys knew well by name.

Padamo " there you two are I was getting worried"

Ashoka " sorry senator we were talking about our report to the counsel"

Y/n " yes"

Padamo " that good oh yes I want you two to meet some great friends of mine .... Bail, Farr, and Mothma, chuchi, satine I will like you all to meet Padawan Ashoka and her friend Padawan y/n"

Ashoka and y/n " hello"

Bail " so you are the young Padawan that brought grievous, saved our troopers and citizens"

Y/n " it was not all me sir I had my friends and troopers there to help, we worked as a team"

Ashoka " always humble"

Farr " well spoken young lady"

Mothma " have you Padawans have any knowledge about anyway the council think about ending this war"

Ashoka " we don't know ma'am"

Chuchi " it seems like this war will be going on a bit longer, then we thought"

Satine " yes and it starting to effect many planets"

Y/n " when the war dose end I think it will take time to peace between many planets and systems"

Bail " she is right there will be left over tension"

Ashoka " yes but what will make this war end peace or one side winning"

Gaurd " excuse me padawans we have a small issues that needs you help"

Padamo " you girl go ahead everything will be fine here we have enough guards here"

Ashoka and y/n " yes sir" you both bowed and soon followed the guard to the hanger room of the ship, but soon you guys came across two dead guards.

Ashoka " what kill them solider"

Gaurd " we don't know the light had turned off a while, and we soon heard screaming and came here"

Ashoka " why didn't you call for help earlier"

Gaurd 2 " we tried but the Comlinks had gotten caught off, and we couldn't get back up to where everyone else was"

Y/n " it okay we need to find out what killed these two guards, and see if anyone else is dead .... We should call for help to any jedi that near by"

Ashoka " I will call for help" what either Padawan knew was that other jedi knight had arrived coming to help with keeping all the planet leaders safe.

????? " there you two are I was wondering what had happened, don't tell me some creature got on bored here" the two Padawan knew that was Anakin voice and soon turned around to see him standing there with some of his troopers.

Ashoka " hey master" Anakin soon saw the two dead bodies on the ground and that when he knew something bad was happing.

Anakin " have you guys found anything else"

Y/n " no we haven't but there are hints it more then one killer on bored this ship"

Rex " what makes you say that commander"

Y/n " there are some footprints here for while but they go away and there are marks on roof above us, meaning that we have more trouble on our hands"

Anakin " smart move kid .... Ashoka go guard the senators and y/n go check on the obversion deck" you and Ashoka nodded and soon took off, you had reached the obversion deck and noticed something was off.

????? " they will all pay everyone one of them we get our revenge"

????? " those stupid senators think peace will work they are all fools" you had gotten you lightsaber out ready to fight but you sense Someone was coming, yo had jumped and seeked into the air duck of the ship. You had looked into the obversion room threw a grate in the up air duck and saw some senators aids had become greedy as they were coming up with plans to kill the senators or send them away and take their jobs.

Y/n " ...." You soon crawled threw the air ducks hoping to get in contact with everyone else, but you had came cross the lounge room to see Ashoka had been surrounded, and had some blaster guns pointed at her and the others. You knew there was a room attached and it was empty, you soon dropped into the room.

Hunter " what was that"

Hunter 2 " I don't know I will go check it out" the second hunter had walked into the room and you knocked him out cold, getting the other hunters off guard.

Hunter " who ever there come out now" you soon walked out of the room hiding you lightsaber and coming up with a plan.

Y/n " the Jedi had attacked your friend and escaped threw the air ducks, I was hiding in the other room I was scared"

Hunter 3 " it was some servant girl"

Hunter 4 " she harmless get her with the other girl they will make us a good piece" the fourth guy grabbed you but, you soon flipped him over you shoulder and knocked him out cold.

Hunter " she a Jedi get here" you are fighting off the guys and soon Ashoka has jumped into action when she had the time, and help you take out the others.

Ashoka " that was amazing wait what happened to the other one"

Y/n " he in odd out cold in there" the two padawans had freed everyone soon enough anakin and the trooper showed up, using the same air duck.

Y/n " we have to act now there are people here who want the senators dead along with, the rest of us" soon the shop stopped moving getting everyone attention, as they saw a giant ship coming toward them. Hoping for the good or bad, everyone was ready for the fight that will come.