Chapter 13

You are standing in fear as you were looking at the hologram of your master and he didn't seem happy. You soon bowed in respect hoping that he was not that mad at you. That would come to end when the room had fallen into silence for a very long time, long enough to make it very awkward and scary for the poor padawan.

Pong krell " you can't do anything right you are always messing up, and now the council on my case even more"

Y/n " I'm sorry master I didn't mean to upset you"

Pong krell " you have always messed up your mission even when the troopers are with you"

Y/n " master I'm sorry please forgive me I ...." Before you could say anything else you were soon floating in the air and feel like someone was chocking you.

Pong krell " it seems like I have to teach you a other lesson my dear padawan"

Y/n " I can't breath ... " soon there was knock on the door and you were soon let go quickly, you and your master were looking at the door .

Ashoka " hey y/n we are few minutes away from the planet ... oh master krell hello I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation"

Pong krell " it okay padawan Ashoka our conversation was over anyways, I will speak with you later my padwan be safe"

Y/n " yes master" soon enough krell had ended the call but Ashoka knew something was off but she was going to ask you later.

Ashoka " is everything okay"

Y/n " yeah everything is fine"

Ashoka " oh okay the senator would like to speak with us quickly before the ship lands"

Y/n " right away" you soon leave the room with Ashoka and started walking down the hallway together. Ashoka knew this might be an inappropriate question to ask you but she had to see if she idea was off.

Ashoka " you know there rumors going  around at the temple at some Jedi knight have been cruel those their padawan"

Y/n " oh yes I have heard of that"

Ashoka " if you where in that situation what would you do get help or stay silent"

Y/n " I don't know we have been raised in temple all our lives and questioning our master has never gone well, and it seems like the council would trust the knight over the padawan"

Ashoka " oh well I want to be someone that other padawan can come to when they are in trouble"

Y/n " that nice of you Ashoka"

Ashoka " look like we have arrived"You and Ashoka soon walked into the meeting room where padamo was waiting for the two of you.

Padamo " there you two are ready for the meeting"

Ashoka " yes"

Y/n " I hope no fighting comes to this meeting"

Padamo " you don't have to worry my kid everything will be fine soon" the ship soon landed on surface of the planet and soon everyone walked off the ship. This was your first time being on a planet that didn't involve fights or some Jedi council business.

Y/n " Padamo were you informed of the separatist being part of this meeting"

Padamo " what do you mean ..." before Padamo could finish his sentence some member of separatist party had walked towards Padamo and two padawans.

Ashoka " well here so the goes the peaceful talks"

Separatist 1 " oh senator Padamo it good that the republic sent you to this meetings but once, again the Jedi are using innocent child to fight their wars"

Ashoka " you know ..."

Y/n " Ashoka remember we have to been taught to be open minded to everyone and everything"

Ashoka " yes y/n"

Separatist 2 " if the rest of senate and Jedi council were like this child this war will be over"

Ashoka " ......"

Padamo " come on we can talk politics later on we have peace talks to make" Soon everyone walked into the counil building where the meeting was being held, Ashoka and you were try to keep force but the two of soon got bored. The two of you were soon asked to leave the room being seen, as child to the council eyes.

Ashoka " umm hey I'm getting a call from my master I'm going to answer it"

Y/n " sure I'm going to look around and see if any interesting happening here and I will stay out of trouble, keep you comlink on"

Ashoka " will do be safe" you soon walked away from Ashoka and started walking around the city square, explore many things of this city.

Y/n " did I see what I thought I saw" you were midnight your own business when you saw something that caught your attention, it was someone face but not a new face it was a face you seen many times before. You soon followed the man who soon noticed you had seen him.

Y/n " it been a while hasn't it former captain sora" the man had stoped walking you had fallen him for a while he soon turned around and looked at you.

Sora " hello commander y/n you are looking well"

Y/n " it good to see you are still alive"

Sora " I have you to thank it because of you"

Y/n " I had to help you the general was going to kill you unfairly and they all think you dead in that crash anyways"

Sora " I think I still owe you I left you to be abused by the general while I live a happy life"

Y/n " well that what happens my old friend but you should be careful around here there another Jedi and senator,Mia they find out you are clone it will be bad"

Sora " thank you again commander"

???? " daddy there you are" you soon three kids running up to sora but they soon stop and looked at you.

Kid 1 " wow you are Jedi right miss"

Y/n " well yes I'm"

Kid 2 " cool"

Kid 3 " dad do you know her"

Sora " yes she saved my life many year ago and we meet again thank you again jedi y/n"

Y/n " you are welcome sir"

Intercom

Ashoka " hey y/n we are needed at the moment to seems like tension is rising"

Y/n " coming Ashoka"

End of intercom

Y/n " well thank care citizens" you soon walked away and disappeared into the crowd of people you soon made you way back to Ashoka who was waiting.

Ashoka " oh great you are back"

Y/n " sorry I was looking around the city so what the matter"

Ashoka " well it seems like this planet will become neutral during the war, and won't pick sides"

Y/n " well we can't make someone pick sides Ashoka if they stay neutral then that on them, but we can't make them become part of the republic look at mandolore they have stayed neutral and we have to leave them at that"

Ashoka " yes but tell them that"

Padamo " well everyone it seems like we have to leave things here if this planet stays natural then we, have to let it happen but if you ever need help the republic is here" Soon the meeting has come and end all the guests were leaving the planet when you felt someone watching you. You soon turned back and saw sora and his children waving goodbye and you waved goodbye.

Ashoka " what that about"

Y/n " I meet with an old friend and his family when I was in the city"

Ashoka " wow " you didn't know where you were going next because it seems like every where you go trouble will follow, and it will mean for fights with the Sith.