Chapter 5

It been a few days since the scouting mission and you were hoping rex didn't see anything that happened but he did, see what happened he was debating on thinking of what he saw was abuse or just goofing around gone wrong. Rex knew he need some evidence before, he did something because he knew if he was wrong it could end up bandy for everyone involved.

Y/n " ummm" like ever other padawan and Jedi you also faced visions but your vision seemed to always lead to painful headaches there were always dark and evil.

???? " hey y/n are you okay" you soon turned around and saw Ashoka standing there with anakin they look at your with worried looks.

Y/n " oh I'm okay"

Anakin " you don't seem okay kid"

Y/n " it just some painful vision I have been happening there are plaguing me like nightmares and they become painful over time"

Ashoka " what do you see in these visions"

Y/n " I see fights with the trooper and us but we are fighting someone or something and I can't tell what it is ... I'm sorry"

Anakin " you have nothing to be sorry about kid you are still a padawan it will take time, for vision to be understandable for you"

Y/n " thank you master"

Ashoka " maybe you should ask your master about these visions and she what he has to say"

Y/n " sure I will try that" the planet was still going on the planet, and all of you had been asked to help free so,s villagers under the droid army control. Everyone was waiting for the right moment to attack and no one was making a loud sound, and that when you had gotten and new visions.

Y/n " ummm"

Ashoka " another vision"

Y/n " yes but this time I know who we are fight it general grievous and his droids"

Anakin " could you see where the villages are being held"

Y/n " yes master there are being held in big buildings but we can't act so quickly, the tin man has placed booms and traps everywhere"

Rex " great job kid"

Y/n " thank you" Ashoka and anakin gave you a smile and you smiled back at them, when you had visions with your master pong krell he was never kind about it and attack you for it.

Y/n " there will be something of great importance to help us during this mission after this attack"

Anakin " good to know now let's go man but remember there are traps" your troopers were giving you glare threw their helmets, that had mixed emotions of you getting praised and thank for your actions.Soon actions was taken and all three jedi head off together know that general grievous was here and he was not going to play far and being cheating.

Anakin " keep a close eye out the two of you"

Ashoka and y/n " yes sir" soon droids came out of no where and started shootings the troopers and Jedi were doing their best to defend against the droids. You had lead a squad of clone troopers to where they were keeping the villages and when you broke in there was the general himself.

General grievous " oh look what I have here a little Jedi mouse"

Y/n " hello general why don't you let these people go and you can run away like the coward you are"

General grievous " then fight me for them child" grievous soon came at you can attacks you with one of his light sabers but you soon blocked his attacks. The two of you soon started fights and the trooper were shooting at the general trying to help you.

Y/n " save the villager now" the two of you were fighting on high platform above everything and everyone.

Echo " commander"

Y/n " echo save the villagers and I will be okay" echo and the troopers soon freed the villagers while you fight the general.

General grievous " I my time to leave young one but I will see you again and I will kill you"

Y/n " oh general that won't be happen because one day you will be taken down"

General grievous " I might kill you and everyone here now" the general soon pushed a red button and soon the ground started to shack. General grievous soon took off running leaving you alone you soon jumped off the platform and sued the force to keep the building up.

Trooper " commander"

Y/n " go now I might not hold this up any longer I will be okay" the clone trooper soon got everyone out and that when you lost your grip,and soon the roof came down falling on you but you soon protected your neck and hoping the impact of the roof won't kill you.

Outside

Anakin " where is y/n"

Trooper " she stayed inside she to give us enough time to get everyone out"

Anakin " start digging now everyone we need it fine her now"

Rex " you heard him men start digging now" everyone was looking for you but soon a piece of the roof moved and you soon used the roof to push it off of you.

Ashoka " y/n"

Y/n " hey " you were helped onto your feet by Ashoka you were okay but there were some buries, along with you be covered in dirt as well.

Anakin " you did well young one"

Y/n " thank you master"

Ashoka " you have to teach me you amazing combat skills"

Y/n " sure" the battle was over for now but what was most important was that the villagers were safe from danger, you and attend to your injuries but knew your master was not going to be happy about this one bit. The troopers had given you some praise for your actions today.