Ch. 18 Bonfire Time: Mama's lecture about whole females & half females

I'm awkwardly sitting around the bonfire with mama, papas, Casper, Bruce, and Radu. Why, you ask, am I feeling so odd? It's because papa bear isn't allowing me to freely waddle anywhere. And besides that, I also see him giving Radu the stink eye. Good news though is that our bellies are now content. 

Lucy, who's sitting besides the grumpy bear beastman, clears her throat, "Suki, I know you were mostly playing with the male cubs, but what are some of the physical differences you've seen so far about the females of our tribe?" 

The little girl looks at her mother and see's that she is a delicate pale looking female with long silky straight black hair, light blue eyes, and has a slender figure. Suki, then turns her head to look at the other bonfires. She notices that there is mostly one female found in each bonfire, with the excemption of two places where there was an adult female and a younger one. Gazing at the closest bonfire near them, Suki see's a honey blond wavy hair female. This female is currently playing with three blond hair cubs. If Suki were to compare this female with her mother, she would say that the other female has longer legs, appears more tone, and the most obvious aspect is that the female has cat like ears and a long tail. Huh, her tail looks like papa Chris but with a different color. The little girl then changes her sight to look at the bonfire with the two females. The adult female has chestbut brown medium curly hair, honey color skin, dark brown eyes, appears tall, and is tallking to the younger female. This smaller female looks to be around her teen years, has almond color skin, black curly hair, and some unbelievable golden color eyes. Wao, she's beautiful

After gazing at the three females and her mother, Suki places a hand over her round brown fluffy ears. She then attempts to push to the side her papa's arm. Dash glances over at his head female, seeing her nod he sighs and lets his little cub out. Suki quickly grabs her papa's hand, gives his huge arm a quick hug, and then get's off his lap to stand near him. Holding onto his knee, she tries to quickly glance at her behind. Nothing?  Trying not to look too obvious, she places her back near papa Dash while still holding onto his knee. Okay, what about if I close my eyes and think of happy things. Like, like, mmm that juicy hot meat was so good. Feeling something move happily on her behind, Suki quickly looks over and see's something small shaking underneath her one cover dress. 

Dash and the other males try not to laugh at the little female's subtle discovery. Lucy, smiling lovingly at her cub asks, "did you find the difference?"  Suki joyfully looks over at her mother, "me and the blond hair female both have this (pointing at her ears) and this (pointing at her tail), like my papas." Suki, then scratches her head, "but why do you and most of the other females don't?" 

Lucy smiles lovingly, "we do, but not like you." She continues, "the females who are born with their beast parts showing are called half-females. Contrary to them, a female that is born without those are called whole females." The head female pauses to see if her little cub is understanding her lecture so far. Suki's smile begins to fall, "is that bad? Am I bad for being a half-female?" Dash and some of the other males in their bonfire lowly growl in disagreement. Lucy, not wanting to see her cub sad, quickly crashes Suki to her chest, "no my little cub, don't ever feel bad for being born with ears. Don't let anyone make you feel unworthy." Making sure that Suki can see her serious blue eyes, she whispers in a grave voice, "you are beautiful, with ears, tails, or not. You are my beautfiul cub and any male who would one day be part of your family would be so proud." Radu, sitting nearer to the two diablitos, quickly nods his head. Hoping that his little female could see that she is indeed gorgeous. Unbeknownst to him, the two diablitos are glancing at him with slitted eyes to ensure that he indeed cherishes their little sister. 

Lucy, looking back at her mother's head and feeling her own ears twitch asks, "but mama, why are there so few of us half-females?" Lucy lightly coughs, "well, the bear tribe is known to have more whole females than half-females." Suki tilts her head and wonders outloud, "so that means that there really is more half-females than full?" Lucy nods and places Suki back on Dash's lap. "Suki, you remember that I said that the bear beastmens are strong?" Suki nods. "Well, this tribe is strongly protected by the Bear Clan, and when they hibernate it is up to our second strongest defense, the Wolf Clan." Lucy then mutters shyly, "em, that's one of the major reasons why the Clear Lake Tribe has been so prosperous lately." Papa Dash let's out a deep laugh and gives Lucy a quick kiss. "Sooo because we're strong there are more whole females?" asks the little cub. Lucy quickly nods her head and blushes. She clears her throat, "I'll teach you more about these half-females, whole females, and mutter when you're older." Suki, though still confused, gives her mother a serious nod.