Ch. 56 Zombie Whaaa?

"Go get Healer Liam," growls Vick to the nearest male. 

In his arms lies a light blond hair female whose jade green eyes wander excitedly at every structure and tribesmen. Her plump lips open up in a smile as she openly stares at us. Besides her odd stares, her cloths seem bizarre. Her yellow top cloth looks light and delicate, while her bottom thin bluish cloth appears restrictive. 

While many single males get up to sniff the scent of this strange female, not too far away from them walks a female to their circle. This female is surrounded by two males at her sides. One of these males has two white prominent stripes on his long black hair while the other male has short sandy curly hair. As they get closer to the source of commotion, the female's nose twitches as she concentrates on where she has scented this peculiar smell before. 

Not being able to keep on staring at this odd female, Suki did what her papa warned her not to do when she was a cub. Taking notice that she was surrounded by her males, Suki closed her eyes and concentrated on where she smelled this. It's a bundle of scents that she's never smelled in this place. Walking closer, her nose wrinkles as she grasps various scents of sweat. Sweat filled with that gray cloud coming from cars. Cars.. No, it can't be. Can it?

Wanting to make sure that she wasn't guessing wrong, Suki once again walks closer. Yes, it's car fumes, gasoline, paint, and... something sweet? Tilting her head, she gets closer to this scent yet a hand grasps her arm. Not paying attention to this, Suki kept on trying to figure out where and why this smell felt nostalgic. She then freezes as the sweet strawberry scent brings her images of her past life. There she appears to be looking at a table filled with a couple of claw clips, scrunchies, lipstick, and lip gloss. Lip gloss. Remembering its sweet taste, Suki licks her lips until she feels someone pressing their fingers on her lips followed by a familiar irritated low growl. 

"I, uh, don't kiss girls," says an embarrassed voice. 

Suki rapidly opens her eyes and seeing a close up of the blushing female, she hastily makes her retreat. Ears laying behind her head, she then remembers his growl. Vick growled at me? A knot began to form in her throat as she felt it trying to push down toward her heart. He growled at me? Looking back at the blushing female, then back at Vick's supremely annoyed face, Suki's eyes unconsciously began to glow. Feeling her hackles rise, she internally howls that Vick actually defended this female!

About to open her mouth aggressively, the other female beat her to it. "Oh my gosh, how did you do that!" screams the female. Huh? Around Suki, the tribesmen are also looking at this female in wander. Do what?

The female giggles as her eyes glitters to Suki's eyes, then at her twitching ears, and finally at Radu's swinging furry tail, "all of you have some awesome cosplay! And you," she points at Suki, "are really good in getting into character!" Then she pouts as she slyly glances at the nearby males bodies and mutters out loud, "too bad my cell phone doesn't work, but woa, if I knew that this place was close to our Zombie Run, I would've been here sooner." 

Zombies? Cosplay? What is this woman saying? Wait, zombies. Those freaking pests?! Feeling a shiver on her spine, Suki glances alertly at the now foreboding forest. She can't mean real zombies. Right? Hurriedly scanning the female's skin, Suki can see places where the female must've fallen and a painful looking ankle. But thankfully, no bite marks. 

The blonde female then amazingly slaps her own forehead, "oh yeah, does anyone have a cell phone, I need to call my friends to let them know where I'm at."

Suki, bringing a hand to her heart, begins to beat on it calmly. No, zombies can't exist here. Letting out a long sigh, Suki then massages the spot in between her eyebrows. Think Suki, think! That woman mentioned cosplay and cell phones. Those shouldn't exist in a zombie world! Humm.. cell phone. 

Blinking her eyes, she watches the woman trying to get Vick to put her down. Suki, feeling a tad bit annoyed at this scene, also couldn't help but to pity her. This woman is in for a shock. Cell phones don't exist here, commodities like indoor bathrooms don't either. Glancing back at the woman's delicate skin, Suki goes into her thinking pose. This poor girl will freeze. 

Seeing grandpa Liam huffing as he trots to them. Suki shakes her head in pity at this girl's predicament. That said girl saw that this woman was the only one who showed a different facial expression to her. An expression not entirely welcomed but nonetheless it was something that spiked her attention. Before she could lift her hand to make this black hair woman stop, her sight was obstructed by a gray-haired elderly man. 

Taking this chance, Suki quickly walks away. As she has walked some distance away, Natasha stops her with an embrace. "How you feeling?"

Remembering how Vick held the girl and how he defended her, Suki, feeling the warmth of her friend's embrace, gave a small smile as her tears flowed down her cheek. "He wants her," I whisper as I look down. Natasha softly pats my hair, "no Suki, we're not sure of that yet." Looking up, my eyes blurred as I cried, "he growled at me!"

Natasha's cinnamon ears lay low, "I heard... but you weren't the only one there." Blinking my eyes, I give her a puzzled look. Giving me a small smile, she continued, "there were many other males around and that female was injured." Pouting I had to confirm what my ears heard, "so, you think that he did that because of the males?" Nataha nods her head. I don't think so..

Watching my flat stare, Natasha then grins mischievously, "if not, you know we females can make her life difficult. If she leaves, then Vick won't want her."

That plan sounds wonderful but I had to shake my head no when I remembered something vital. Biting my lips in frustration, I whisper to her, "...shouldn't mess with this female... sense that... special."