Ch.111 Goodbye Holey Cloths

If this scene was back in the modern world it'd be like:

A fiery red headed female dressed in long black leather heeled boots with short jean skirt and cropped white blouse takes a long drift of her cigarette while glancing with an expression of amused disgust at the other two competitors.

To her far right stands with radiating anger a light brown headed woman dressed in tight dark jeans, black colored boots, and a red colored v-neck blouse. This woman, whose hair is held up in a ponytail, is giving the finger at the now smirking red headed woman who is also rolling her eyes.

To the other side of them stands a bored looking wavy black haired woman standing in ripped holey pajamas (literal holes) with a tinsy splash of a red seen on her pants.

In the middle of the three competitors stands a shiny bald man hollering into the microphone, "ladies and gents place your bets! Would it be the sexy undefeating champ?!"

The red hair lets her cigarette fall, stomp on it with vigor, and lifts her hands up for the crowd to cheer her on.

"Or would the prize go to the woman filled with revenge!"

The ponytail woman widely smiles and makes a slicing motion to her neck with sharp looking nails all while looking provokingly at the red-haired woman. As a result, the other woman scoffs loudly and lifts her hand up beckoning the aggressive woman to follow her supposed threat.

"Or would the ultimate prize go to the newcomer?!"

Both women then stare coldly at the now explicitly menstruating woman who is full on blushing at the stares the crowd is giving her.

"Shriek!" an inhuman scream comes from the red-headed female as she stares with daggers at the brown-headed female who was able to smack her face.

Rapidly blinking her eyes, Suki returns back to the present to realize that the fight began with Tania making a sneak attack on the female called Aponi.

Smiling, Tania continues with another attack while Aponi jumps away with surprise quickness and returns with a faster claw attack to the female who is now covering the front of her face with both arms. Though her face is safe from those deadly claws, her arms on the other hand, are now bleeding from the incisions made from the attack.

Not bearing anymore of the pain, Tania grouches to the ground and follows her action with a low round kick which thankfully has hit Aponi's legs thus making that female fall backwards with a desirable sound of a hurt grunt.

While they fight, Suki's eyes widen with surprise at their hard core fights. So this is how this tribe allows their females to fight? Nice!! Forgetting about her own fight, Suki became one of the spectators until the female named Arina shouted for her to join or be eliminated from this ritual.

Embarrassed Suki dryly laughs and jogs toward them.

Now that both females are semi wrestling on the ground with the whole sounds of shrieks from the pulling of hair and pinches made on their most vulnerable spots along with a few punches, Suki came to halt and decided on this:

Not caring for the amount of strength used, she quickly took a hold of the brunette waist and tossed her to the side. The airborne female lets out a surprised shriek and ends her scream with painful grunts while rolling through the ground.  The red headed female took this chance to quickly get up from the ground, yet while doing so did a claw kick at Suki's back.

Yowsh thinks Suki as she felt the mark of claws in the kick that has hit her back. Stumbling to the front, Suki stiffly turns her head around to lowly growl at the heaving red headed female all the while trying to fix her battered top cloth into a knot in order to keep it held up.

Watching that the new female hasn't fallen from Aponi's kick, the spectators began to speculate that from whatever clan she's from, it's most likely one that deals with strength. As for the single males found in the crowd, they were yelling with approval, especially since the now angered female is on her estrus. Aponi's males, on the other hand, are trying not to look worried at their delicate fiery female (authors note: Haaaa, does this remind you of female leads?).

Further away from them is Tania trying to get up, unfortunately during that toss, she ended up bruising her ankle.

Tawa, the horse beastmen also known as the 'prize', was watching how the female is unable to get up and reasonably yells "Tania is out of the competition, begin the second part."

"Gladly," smirks Aponi as she quickly jumps into the air while morphing into her large beast form. Letting out a loud shriek, a red tail hawk with glistening green eyes is flying through the sky and glinting with murdering interest at the black wavy hair female.

Snorting, Suki looks disapprovingly at her mangled top cloth that she hasn't been able to keep it up without holding it up. Shrugging her shoulders while keeping an eye out for the loud bird beast, she mutters out loud, "will be getting a new one anyway."

Where the newcomer was standing is now replaced with a large black bear beast. This beast is standing on her back two legs and growling furiously at the squawking bird beast who was diving down to take a surprise attack at the two legged female but ended up being startled at the female's beast form.

Barely stopping herself from getting hit, Aponi flew back up to think of a way to win this fight.

In a den placed somewhat far from them, Radu, Leo, and Adan who were eagerly enjoying a free meal given from the Yellow Meadow Tribe suddenly were either choking or spitting out their food.

"Suki!" The three worriedly yell as Radu and Leo quickly head out to search for her while Adan tries with all his might to get the clingy batmen off of him. As for the croc beastmen, he long ago has waddled out of the river and is currently munching on some meat while gleefully cheering for his female to win. Though, at the same time he carefully placed himself away from the wind that has brought his female glorious enticing scent. If not, he'd probably try to take Suki away from all the ogling single males also found cheering in the stadium. 

Close to the same and only stadium, stands a crossed arm Vick who is trying to control the ticking of his eyebrow. Next to him, also in camouflage, stands the two leaders smiling proudly at how the female from the Clear Lake Tribe is not only voluntarily participating, is in her estrus, but also enjoying their tribe's mating competition. 

Will they have the honor of having a calf with the calm personality of this female and the strong skills of their tribe's male?

Till next time!

Chapter originally written and published on January 25, 2022 in W at tpa d. Time: 13:30