Ch. 66 Radu's Thoughts

Outside, under the heat of the sun boredly walks a sandy curly blonde hair male. He is seen lifting what seems like a heavy piece of lumbar toward a stone house like structure. When arriving at the end of the den, he slowly lays the lumbar near the crouched and sweating black hair male who is carefully working on the stability of the stone walls.

The young black hair male glances at the standing male with his purple eyes, "you know what to do next."

Leo rolls his bored gray eyes, "of course I do". Lifting both his arms to the back of his head, he yawns as he comments, "what I don't understand is how would we live peacefully with another female and a single male in our den."

Cleaning off the sweat from his forehead, Radu wrinkles the place in between his eyebrows and mutters, "I also don't know." Slightly raising his voice, he replies back to the still stretching leopard beastmen, "for now we'll do what our Clan Leaders asked of us..." Then thoughtfully adds in a lower tired tone, "yet if worst comes to worst, we would move."

Hearing the last part, Leo stiffens and lowers his ears, "careful Radu." Blinking slowly and sniffing the air, he then lets out a huge smile as his ears straighten back up, "for now, let's enjoy the moment and follow the desires of our female." After saying this, he morphs his hands into paws and brutally starts to break the lumbars into even flat pieces.

As they work Radu begins to think back at the Clan Leaders request and Suki's latest behavior. The image of how Suki lowered herself to the unknown female keeps bugging him. One thing was showing mercy to the injured female but to show so much inferiority is unheard of. At least in his Suki. His female is strong, kind, and mischievous. Yet she's also a jealous female.

Lifting the end of his lips, Radu thinks about how similar they are. As the winters passed, he always made sure that despite him and Suki living in different dens, that by the end of the day his scent would be on her. Likewise, whenever the travelers came to sale and had females with them, Suki would stand close to him to outwardly show her possession. This became even more prominent when Suki completely lost her calm when a visiting female coquettishly grabbed his hand. That day her eyes glowed menacingly to the smirking female, while Radu felt the hot desire to make Suki his.

His, Suki is finally his female. Glancing behind at the clawing Leo, his smile slowly falls. Of course he knew that she would eventually have more males, yet he wished that their week together would've lasted longer. Her laughing light brown eyes on his, her gentle touch on him. Gripping his hand, he remembers how she moaned. Letting out a short sigh, he also heard her moan when Leo and finally Adan bonded with her. Though they're now officially family, he can't help but still wish to have more time alone with Suki. On the other hand, his level of jealousy has decreased since both their marks have shown on her olive skin. None are closer to her heart than his own hovering mark.

Thankfully, Leo and the wolf beastmen are clear that he is the one whom they should listen to when Suki isn't present. But how would life be when a stronger male comes into their family and shoves him away from his female? Would he be able to make that male disappear?

Shaking his head at the dangerous thought, his mind goes back to the day that Suki gave the female a ride on her back. How could he forget? That black bear beastmen was clearly there waiting to take the blond hair female away.

Moving his wet sweaty hair away from his face, he sighs as he think how stupid he was. He should have never led Suki to aim for Vick. Yes, that male is strong and has been the strongest single male in this tribe but throughout the winters, that male has never shown any prominent courting behavior toward any female.

Pausing in his work, Radu squints his eyes. Could it be that Vick prefers males? Wrinkling his nose, he unconsciously shakes his head in no. That bear beast treats every male too harshly. Thinking back on the time he had to live with the single males, Radu shudders as he remembers how he and Leo teamed together to stay out of radar from Vick and his brother Lucas. Together, those two bear beastmen hounded on the weak or what they thought as lazy males to train them ferociously to become stronger. Of those trainings, it also involved trips to the nearby areas where collasols or ferals traveled too close to their tribe. His tail curls around his body as he recalls how he almost lost his tail to a crocodile beast feral's stinking long sharp mouth.

"Radu, you've got your shriveling tail around your body... what's on your mind?" asks a worried Leo.

"Vick," shortly answers Radu as he stands up and begins to stretch his back.

"What about him?" asks Leo as he cleans his paws.

With steady calm purple eyes, Radu looks into Leo's smiling gray eyes and comments, "he may be the male that would live with us." He then walks toward the forest, "lets go hunt some prey before Suki arrives."

Leo widens his eyes in bafflement and hollers, "wait!" As he jogs closer to Radu he exclaims, "he's the one that Suki wants. Right? So isn't that good news?"

Hissing, the long black hair male responds gravely, "yes, but he's not of our family, and will live in our den as an unmated alpha male along with a completely single female."

Leo, who usually can be seen smiling, is now letting his lips fall into a straight line. In a rough voice he comments before morphing into his leopard beast, "lets hunt our prey for now and worry about them when the time comes."

Radu nods his head at Leo's understanding and morphs into his skunk beast. Together they move in different directions as they hunt for today's meal, yet in their minds they can't help but worry how Suki will react to the possibility of Vick living with them.