Ch. 46 Clarise's Betrayal Part 2

** Warning, just a little bit graphic.

Frustrated grizzly roars sent out a huge burst of wind into the trembling nearby trees. Along with their roar are the sounds of battle growls plus the whining of the injured. Yet they weren't coming.

Suki, who was obviously terrified, was shaking terribly and crying onto her mama's shoulder as she kept looking back at the ever closing tremendous males. In a way it felt as if those males were playing a perverse hunting game with them. Bizarrely, she soon spots a much smaller and slender beast running in between the enemy males. This beast catches up with the front line males and sneers at their frantically escaping group. Seeing that the beast was getting too close to them Suki couldn't help but warn, "mama! She's going to.. Ahhhh!!" 

Lucy, feeling immense pain on her leg, suddenly screams and falls. Not expecting this type of attack, her cub was sent flying. Suki is now speedily rolling in the dirt with her mother tumbling slightly behind her. When Lucy finally stops she is again attacked by the same beast who tore at her leg. "You!" growls Lucy at the cheetah beast as she tries to keep the feline's mouth and claws away from her body. As her body starts to bleed from the feline's attack, both mother and cub are now surrounded by part of the chasing coyote and lizard beasts. The other half kept running after their comrades and soon all disappeared into the forest.

Suki feeling the burning pain on her hands, knees, and shoulders screams angrily at the sky, "papaassss!" Heavy angry whines surging from the sound of battle were heard from the forest. 

The cheetah beast morphs into her other form and shouts, "shut it cub, they're not coming!" 

Lucy, who was trying to get close to her cub, was pushed down by one of the males' heavy feet. Hearing a growl from said male, Clarise huffs, "I know, I won't kill them but let me play with her just a little."

Giving a light snort, the male lifts his paw and Lucy tries to take this chance to spring to her crying cub. Before she could get there she was forcefully hit to the side by Clarise. Rolling on the dirt once more, the feline comments "tsk, tsk, didn't you hear? I want to play."

Suki, watching her mama constantly getting hurt cries out, "mama!" Getting up, Suki dusts the dirt off her eyes and looks worryngly at her mother and at the amused males. 

One of these males comments in their beast language, "this tribe was easy to attack." Another laughs happily and licks his lips as he stares hungrily at the fox beast, "we'll have many cubs soon".

Hearing her cubs anguish cries and at the enemy males ignorant comments, Lucy harshly bites down on her lips enough to make it bleed and stares ferociously with her dark blue glowing eyes at the enemy female. Quickly she morphs into her white fox beast form and attacks. The fox and cheetah beast are now harshly biting and clawing at each other's fur. Unfortunately for Lucy, since she was smaller and lighter than the other, she soon had to change to a defensive strategy. She was also tiring out and her leg was deeply injured from before and from the falls. But in her heart she kept repeating that since she was the first attacked of the females she had to hold on for enough time so that...

Suki, watching her mother's white fur being stained by her own blood, growls and runs toward the cheetah. The surrounding males laugh at the pitiful cub and one of them went as far as shoving Suki with his paw. Suki, feeling the incoming push morphs her little paws into claws and swipes at the beast's paw. Feeling the light pinch, the male laughs harder and plays again. Tumbling her to the dirt with one of his claws, Suki tries to keep her mouth from screaming in frustration. Once again she gets up to run toward the feline. 

However, before the male could try another swipe, a small cinnamon colored wolf beast heavily bites down on his paw. Quickly letting go she then immediately grabs and pulls the back of Suki's top cloth toward the fox beast. The males whose paw was now slightly bleeding stared at the half-female wolf with his own rapidly angry eyes. Before he could slam this half-female to the ground he freezes as another wolf that was bigger than this one appears next to the two fighting females and forcefully pushes the cheetah off the bleeding fox beast. 

The surrounding males who have sensed the weaker female beasts before they'd attacked, smile gleefully at now having more females for themselves. They of course were not caring in the slightest that the cheetah was now fighting two females. Except for one of the males that belonged to said feline.

The reptile beast seeing that his female was hurt, hisses at the adult wolf beast. Before he could make a killing blow, a coyote beast growls at him to stop for their goal was to attack and bring the females back to their own tribe. Still growling, the reptile beast walks sternly to his female and stands protectively over her. 

Despite being suddenly pushed to the side, Clarise laughs mockingly at the other two females. "Oh how heroic, sadly you females just ran into our trap."

The wolf beast opens her jaw filled with razor sharp teeth and growls in defiance at the female. Meanwhile the fox beast limps closer to her cub, of which, was trembling in between the slightly cowering cinnamon wolf beast and the growling mother beast.  

Clarise smirks, "your growls are just that, you and your comrades are now part of our Sandstorm Tribe." Swiping blood off her lips, she sneers, "accept your fate".

The once growling beast suddenly stops and smirks. Morphing back into her other form she grins widely as she stretches her back, "thank you for letting us know... now we can attack." With this Lucy and Natasha also morph back into their other form, not caring for the ogling of the enemy males, for these males would soon be dead. 

Clarise widens her eyes in shock and screams for her tribe males to flee quickly with their prize. During that shout, Suki, with teary eyes, looks at her injured mother in deep sadness and blame, "you... why?" 

Lucy looks back at her cub in regret, cooing as she slowly picks her up tenderly while clenching her teeth and whispers into her cub's ear, "I'll explain later." Though having her trust broken, Suki nods once as she frowns. 

While the mother and cub were whispering, the nearest enemy male took a step to grab the females. Unbeknown to them, the sky ahead was rapidly darkening. Two mighty bird beast shrieks were heard as they swooped down.

When these bird beasts were slightly close to the ground, they each aggressively took a male back to the sky. Their target being the felines male and the closest male to their tribe females. In the sky the enemies' anguish shrieks could be heard as their flesh was being torn by the birds mighty claws and beak.

The attack didn't stop there since these two bird beasts were also carrying two males which were now speedily falling into the enemy's group. Close to landing, the males quickly morph into their humongous beast forms. Their size and landing causes a huge dust cloud, allowing for Lucy and her group to easily hurry behind their tribe males. The two males, sensing their females, defend them from the attacks of the enemy males.

The ground then trembles heavily at the incoming Clear Lake Tribe males. In addition to the majority of the bear and wolf beasts, there were also Lucy's and Jazz's males seen brutally killing the others from the outside. Some of these coyote and lizard beasts attempted to flee but were soon easily caught and mangled into pieces by the flying and land beasts. 

Lucy, seeing that her tribe was winning, sneers at a petrified Clarise and shouts to her, "now yours will fall!" Jazz, looking toward the place where Lucy shouted, spots the cowering feline and adds coldly, "accept your fate."

--------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Did anyone get that? Lucy did_____________