Four.

Demi, can you confirm or deny if the sex tape is real? Are you and Trey still planning on getting married? Are you aware of who the woman in the tape is? Do you think Trey has really been cheating on you?

As soon as Demi slammed the door shut of Barclays, the questions were shut out as well and all that could be heard was the sound of the paparazzi banging against the doors because they weren't allowed to come inside. Demi didn't look back as she hurried into the locker room to get changed. She was late but traffic had been horrible so it wasn't really her fault.

Thankfully, all of the girls were still in the locker room and mumbled greetings were thrown her way as she walked straight to her locker and opened it. She threw her purse in and instantly stripped out of her street clothes.

"Hey, you okay?" Naya asked, walking up next to Demi as she folded her arms over her chest.

"Yeah I'm fine, good, great, perfect. What about you?" Demi responded, throwing her hair up into a ponytail as she shimmied into her uniform. It was game day and the last thing Demi wanted to do was go out there and perform when the entire country had their eyes on her and Trey but it was her job. It was what she loved and what she got paid to do so she had no choice but to suck it up and keep it moving. April said that a strong woman was someone who stood by their man no matter what but Demi didn't agree. A strong woman was someone who kept going even when her entire world was falling apart around her.

"I'm good. Lani was asking about you the other night. She says she'd like to spend some time with her godmom," Naya said with a slight chuckle. Demi propped her foot up on one of the benches to tie her shoes before looking up at Naya.

"I think I can work something out this weekend. I don't have class or anything and I miss her too," Demi replied with a small smile. Her engagement ring glimmered, even in the dim light, and usually she would keep it on but she didn't want to today. She twisted it and then slid it off of her finger, slipping it into her purse before turning towards her team.

"Let's go kill it!" Demi forced a smile on her face and they put their hands in the middle, reciting their chant before breaking off and leaving the locker room.

Even with the noise in the arena it felt like she could hear her heart practically pounding out of her chest. She wrapped her arms around herself and began to take in her surroundings. She didn't know if she was being paranoid or something but it felt like all eyes were on her. It felt like every cackle was at her expense, every whispered hush about her, every judging look aimed at her. Trey was the one facing the accusations but if anything, there was an even bigger target on her back because she was his fiancée. She was supposed to stand by him or leave him. She was supposed to pick a side.

"Guess that ring doesn't mean too much now," Kandi retorted. She was only walking a few paces ahead of her but Kandi was talking loud enough for the entire team to hear. A few of them turned around to look at Demi but then they kept their eyes forward.

"Cute how she can rub it in our faces but her man has been cheating on her. Relationship goals, right?" Kandi cackled and then stopped in their spot in the tunnel. Demi leaned against the wall with Naya by her side who wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close.