Nine.

"Okay babe, how do I look?" After three hours of preparation, which he thought was completely unnecessary, Demi finally exited their closet looking every bit of perfect. Her hair was thick and wavy and looked perfect against her sun kissed skin. The two piece outfit that she was wearing hugged every curve of her body and showed off her tanned abdomen. The outfit was simple but sexy, perfect for a night out with her man.

"You know you always look perfect," Trey stated, taking her hand and letting her spin in a slow circle so that he could get the full view. She was definitely looking right in that outfit, and hopefully after she met Beyonce and Jay Z they could come back home for some much needed TLC.

"I'm so excited! I've been trying to hold it in so I don't annoy you but I just can't help it! I've been wanting to see them in concert since like...forever!" Demi gushed. She hadn't been doing as well at holding in her excitement as she thought but Trey didn't say anything to her because he thought that it was cute. Demi was usually so chill and to see her freak out over this was refreshing and adorable.

"I know you're excited baby. And I just want you to enjoy tonight, okay?" Trey said and Demi nodded. How could she not enjoy seeing two music legends live for the first time?

"Of course I will baby. And it's all thanks to you." Demi smiled and sealed their lips together, cupping his cheeks before pulling away and clapping her hands together.

"Okay let's go!"

Before the concert even started, Demi had dragged him to the merch table and bought practically everything there, but Trey didn't mind. This night was for her, because she had been through a lot lately and he wanted to treat his woman and take care of her like he was supposed to. They were in the VIP section with other public figures that Trey knew but didn't really talk to. Demi had met at least half the people up there before the concert started but as soon as the music started playing she was squealing, and her smile didn't leave her face the entire time. He got a kick out of her knowing every word to every song that they performed, along with every dance move as well. She cried during Resentment but grinded against Trey during Partition. It was nearing the end of the concert and Trey wanted Demi to be front row for this so some of the security helped them down stairs and to the front as Beyonce started to sing the intro of Forever Young.

"Let's dance in style, let's dance for a while. Heaven can wait, we're only watching the stars. Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?" Demi sang along and Trey wrapped his arms around her from behind, gently swaying her from side to side.

"Let us die young or let us live forever. We don't have the power but we never say never. Sitting in a sand pit, life is short trip. The music is for the sad man..." Trey turned her around and pulled her against him as the beat picked up and she began to sing the chorus.

"I want this song played at our wedding," Demi whispered into his ear with a bright smile on her face. Her cheeks were all flushed from being so excited and she had wiped her makeup off after she had cried so hard during Resentment but she was still the most beautiful girl in the world to him.

"It's already done, baby," Trey cooed into her ear. Demi squeezed his arms as he continued to dance with her until the song was over and the concert was over, but not for them.

"Where are we going?" Demi asked as two guys led them through some hallways. She recognized the hallways but she just wasn't sure where they were going.

"You wanted to meet them right?" Trey looked over at her with a smirk and Demi's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as she realized that that was where they were going.

"I think I'm gonna shit myself," Demi breathed out as Trey chuckled.

"Please don't."

The two guys led them into a room where the people who had been in VIP were as well and Demi rubbed her sweaty palms on her skirt before continually combing her fingers through her hair as they waited for them to enter the room. Demi barely even noticed when the door opened but she was snapped out of her trance when everyone began clapping and cheering so she did the same with a wide smile on her face. She had been fans of them for years but she just couldn't believe that they were so real and they were standing right in front of them.

"Tremaine Neverson right? I've been keeping up with you since you got drafted and I'm coming to see you play pretty soon," Jay Z, the Jay Z, said to Trey as he shook his hand.

"Thank you, I look forward to seeing you there. This is my fiancée, Demi Lovato." Trey wrapped one of his arms around Demi's waist as she smiled and shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you. You guys put on an amazing show!" Beyonce turned around from whoever she was talking to and faced them.

"Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!" Demi held her hand out for her to shake it but she was pulled into a hug instead.

"Your ring is gorgeous!" Beyonce exclaimed once she pulled away, grabbing Demi's hand and admiring her ring.

"Well Trey does have great taste," Demi complimented as Trey chuckled and Beyonce let Demi's hand drop.

"Let's get a picture real quick." All four of them posed for a picture together before Jay promised to take them out to dinner after the game next week and Demi and Trey were out the door.

"Oh my God she hugged me!" Demi gushed once they were in the back of their car.

"Have I ever told you that you're the best fiancée ever? We're gonna be having dinner with them. I think I'm gonna pass out. I seriously am!" Demi laid her head in Trey's lap and he grinned as she babbled on about how great the night was. He had to admit that he had enjoyed himself as well, but the best part of the night had definitely been witnessing how happy he was able to make his fiancée, and that was all that mattered to him.