Five.

"Have y'all seen Kandi? Demi fucked her all the way up!" One of the players on the team, Marco, exclaimed as they were suiting up for today's game. It was the first game since Demi had beat Kandi up and everyone was still talking about it.

"I never took her as the type. Trey lowkey marrying Mike Tyson," he joked as the guys all chuckled and Trey shook his head.

"Demi isn't a fighter so Kandi must've really provoked her. I didn't even hear what was said, all I know is that one minute I was holding her back and the next she was stomping Kandi," Trey responded. The entire situation still irritated him. Demi knew that the spotlight had been on them lately and shouldn't even have mattered what Kandi said...she shouldn't have fought her.

"But I gotta ask...is that whole sex tape thing true?" Derek questioned, and all of the guys stopped getting ready to look up at him.

"It's not true. I've told everyone that a thousand times but no one seems to believe me. It's absolutely not true. I would never step out on Demi like that. I love that girl with all my heart," Trey explained.

"Well we take your word for it. You ain't ever lied to us." They resumed getting ready and Sean turned to Trey.

"You understand where she's coming from though, right? If there was a sex tape with her allegedly in it, how would you react?" Sean asked as Trey sat down on one of the benches. If the situation was different and Demi was in his position, he knew that he would be just as pissed as she seemed to be. But he would never be in that situation so he didn't truly understand it.

Being in the stands instead of being on the side of the court or even in the middle of it during halftime was so weird. Demi felt uncomfortable sitting in the front row where the celebrities who attended the games sat and she kept shifting in her seat, not fully focused on the game because her mind was going a million miles per minute. Trey was doing great and of course the boys were winning but that wasn't what Demi was focused on. She could care less about them winning another game which would just take Trey's ego to another level, because her mind was focused on what had happened before they even came to the game.

"You know the after party is here tonight, right?" Trey reminded her. Demi shuddered at the idea of all those people in their house, possibly snooping around and digging into their business. She was gonna argue that it wasn't a good idea but Trey usually had the final word so she didn't say anything.

"Yeah, that's fine," Demi absentmindedly replied. Trey noticed the faraway look in her eyes so he walked over to her side of the bed and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry about how I talked to you the other night and I'm sorry that you got suspended. But it's gonna be okay baby, I swear," Trey promised, kissing the side of her face. Demi nodded and relaxed in his arms, tired of the animosity and the tension between them. She closed her eyes as she deeply inhaled his scent but then they immediately popped back open, because Trey didn't smell like his normal self. And maybe it was just the lighting and hopefully she was just seeing things but she could've sworn there was an imprint of 99 cent burgundy lipstick on his collar.

"Aren't you supposed to be on that court?" Demi was snapped out of her memory and it was now halftime. She turned around and saw Jhene Aiko from high school sitting there with a smirk on her face. They kept in touch but not that well.

"Oh my god!" Demi exclaimed, standing up and turning around to hug her. They had kept in touch but they also hadn't seen each other since their high school graduation and even though things had been messy between them for a while, she actually really liked Jhene.

"You look so good but aren't you the captain of the team? What happened?" Jhene asked once they pulled away. They both sat down and Demi turned around in her seat as Jhene leaned forward.