chapter 4

"Now remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege. Should your behaviour reflect poorly on the school in anyway that privilege shall not be extended again. No permission form signed, no visiting the village. That's the rule, Potter" McGonagall said.

"Those with permission, follow me. Those without, stay put" Filch said

"But professor I thought if you signed it, then I could-" Harry started.

"I can't. Only a parent or a guardian can sign" McGonagall interrupted "Since I am neither, it would be inappropriate. I'm sorry, Potter. That's my final word"

"Forget about it, guys. See you later" Harry said.

"Professor, you know my age" I say.

"But it would be unfair on Potter" she says.

"I know professor, but he's 17 years younger then me, I mean, legally, I'm of age" I say and she nods her head.

"You still don't have parental permission"

"What about Bucky and Loki? They don't have parents or guardians" I say quietly and she sighs.

"Alright then" she says and I smile.

~~~~~

"Let me through, please. Excuse me! I'm Head Boy! Get back, all of you. No one is to enter this dormitory until it's been searched" I hear Percy say and I moved closer.

"The Fat Lady! She's gone!" Ginny said.

"Serves her right. She was a terrible singer" Ron said, causing me to chuckle.

"It's not funny, Ron" Hermione said. I moved towards them.

"Keep calm, everyone. Break into fours. Back to your common room. Be quiet" Percy said.

"Make way" Dumbledore said.

"The headmaster's here" Percy said and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, move" Dumbledore said. I moved to the side.

"You heard. Move!" Percy said.

"Mr. Filch? Round up the ghosts. Tell them to search every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady" Dumbledore said.

"There's no need for ghosts, professor" Filch said.

"The Fat Lady's there" I say, flying to the painting.

I land in front of it and Dumbledore comes to me and the Fat Lady.

"Mind where you're going! Slow down! You listen! I'm Head Boy! Come back here!" Percy yells.

"Keep moving! Dear lady, who did this to you?" Dumbledore asked.

"Eyes like the devil, he's got, and a soul as dark as his name. It's him, headmaster. The one they all talk about. He's here, somewhere in the castle! Sirius Black!" she said.

I was about to say that Sirius was a good guy but I kept my mouth shut.

"Secure the castle, Mr. Filch. The rest of you, to the Great Hall" Dumbledore said.

~~~~~

"I've searched the Astronomy Tower and the Owlery, sir. But there's nothing there" Filch said.

"Ah, thank you" Dumbledore said.

"The third floor's clear too, sir" Flitwick said.

"Very good"

"I've done the dungeons, headmaster. No sign of Black, nor anywhere else in the castle" Snape said.