chapter 22

I got up, screaming. I held my head and started crying.

"Doll" Bucky called and I looked at him.

"Where's Sirius?" I ask, looking at Bucky and breathing heavily.

"Doll, he's right there" Bucky said, gesturing next to me.

I look at Sirius and hug him tight, crying on his shoulder. He hugs me back and looks at everyone else. Loki came forward and looked at me.

"Darling, what did you see?" Loki asked.

He knew but he wanted to know if he was right. I pull back from the hug and look at Sirius.

"I... I saw Sirius die" I say, looking at Loki, then back at Sirius "It was like it was actually happening. Like he was actually dieing and I didn't do anything" I say and Bucky comes to me.

"Doll, it's alright. It was a dream. It was just a dream, right?" Bucky asked.

I felt uneasy.

"Yeah, you're right. It just felt so real" I say.

Sirius wiped away my tears and cupped my cheeks in his hands.

"You needn't worry about me, alright" Sirius said.

I nodded my head.

"Hey, it'll be okay. Come here" Bucky said and hugged me.

I hugged him back and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you" he said and I pulled back, staying in his embrace.

"I love you too" I say.

I peck his lips and see from the corner of my eye, Sirius giving me a look. I look at Sirius and he is giving Bucky a look.

"You know that's my goddaughter" Sirius said and I chuckled.

"I wish you had come to the wedding, but I didn't know you knew me or my dad" I say, and Sirius stares at me, his mouth wide open.

"You 2 are married?" Sirius asked.

I nodded my head. I took his hand and showed him the wedding. When I let go, Sirius smiled at me, taking my hand again.

"You looked beautiful" Sirius said.

"Looked?" I ask, sounding offended.

"That isn't what I meant" Sirius said and I chuckled.

"I made the same mistake" Harry said.

"I was kidding" I say and Sirius smiled.

"I'll still keep an eye on him" Sirius said and I chuckled.

"What did I do?" Bucky asked.

I snake my arm around his waist and he did the same.

"You love me" I say and he smiled at
me.

"Alright, let's go. You must be hungry, Y/N" Molly said and I smiled at her.

"Okay people. Single file line to the kitchen. Let's go, let's go" I say, everyone chuckling as I make my way out of the room.

Everyone was making their way to the kitchen but Fred and George apparated while I teleported next to Molly, scaring her.

"Just because you're allowed to use magic now does not mean you have to whip your wands out for everything!" she yelled as the 3 of us went inside the kitchen, laughing.

"Yes!" I say, getting a high five from the 2 boys.

I saw Bucky looking at us and I smiled. He smiled back and I sat down.