chapter 25

"This is mad. Who'd wanna be taught by me? I'm a nutter, remember?" Harry said as we were making our way to the Shrieking Shack.

"I'd wanna be taught by you, one of the greatest wizards I've ever had the pleasure to know" I say and Harry smiles at me.

"Don't worry, Harry" Bucky said.

"You'll be fine" Loki said and I smiled at them.

"Look on the bright side: you can't be any worse than old toad face" Ron said and I chuckled.

"Thanks, Ron" Harry said.

"I'm here for you, mate" Ron said.

"Who's supposed to be meeting us, then?" Harry asked.

"Just a couple of people" Hermione answered.

We entered the shacks and saw 2 people there and a goat.

"Lovely spot" Ron said.

"Thought it would be safer off the beaten track" Hermione said.

"Matey, come back here" one of the guys said to the goat that walked away.

~~~~~

"Um... hi. So you all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts" Hermione started.

"Why?" A random kid asked.

"Why? Because You-Know-Who's back, you tosspot" Ron said and I laughed.

Ron looked at me and smiled.

"So he says" a kid said.

"So Dumbledore says" I say.

"So Dumbledore says because he says. The point is, where's the proof?"

Silence.

"If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed" a kid said and there was a pause.

"I'm not gonna talk about Cedric, so if that's why you're here, clear out now. Come on, Hermione. They're here because they think I'm some sort of freak" Harry said but Hermione stopped him.

"Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?" Luna asked.

"Yes. And Y/N. I've seen it. I've seen both of them"

"This is about Harry, not me" I say but Hermione gave me a look.

"Blimey, Harry. I didn't know you could do that" Dean said.

"And he killed a Basilisk, with the sword in Dumbledore's office" Neville said and I smiled a him.

"It's true" Ginny said.

"Third year, he fought off about a 100 Dementors at once. Him and Y/N" Ron said.

"Last year, Y/N and him really did fight off You-Know-Who in the flesh" Hermione said.

"Wait. Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that... but the truth is, most of that was just luck. I didn't know what I was doing half the time. I nearly always had help" Harry said.