chapter 42

We meet up with everyone else and walk around the house. I walk into Sirius' room and see Harry there already.

"I never thought I'd be here" I say, chuckling lightly.

"In this room?" Harry asked.

"In this world, but seeing all this makes me realize how lucky I am" I say.

"It's not luck, it's fate" Harry said. I smiled and he smiled back.

"I love you" I say, ruffling his hair a little.

"I love you too" he says.

"Guys, where are you? I think I've found something" we heard Ron say and I turned to the door. I looked back at Harry and we both went to Ron.

"Lovely" Hermione says, walking into the room a bit. Ron closes the door a bit to make her look at it and she does "'Regulus Arcturus Black'" Hermione reads "R.A.B"

We all sit at the table where we used to have Christmas dinners with Molly and the family and Harry took out the parchment.

"'I know I will be dead long before you read this. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it.'" Harry said, reading off the parchment.

"R.A.B is Sirius' brother?" Ron asked.

"Yes" Loki answered.

"Question is, did he actually destroy the real Horcrux?" Hermione asked.

There was a noice coming from behind a door and we all got up. Harry opened the door and quickly grabbed Kreacher, pushing him towards the table.

"Have you been spying on us, have you?" Harry asked angrily.

"Kreacher has been watching" Kreacher said.

"Maybe he knows where the real locket is" Hermione suggested.

Harry picked up the fake locket and held it by the chain, making it dangle from his hand.

"Have you ever seen this before?" Harry asked and Kreacher faced away, groaning "Kreacher" Harry called.

"I... it's master Regulus' locket" Kreacher replied.

"But there were 2, weren't there?" Harry asked. There was a pause "Where's the other one?" Harry asked and Kreacher lightly groaned.

"Kreacher doesn't know where the other locket is" Kreacher said, walking forward a bit.

"Yes but did you see it? Was it is this house?" Hermione asked.

"You filthy Mudblood! Dirty little-" Kreacher yelled but Ron went in front of Hermione with a pan and was about to smack the living daylights out of Kreacher, but Hermione stopped him and Harry stood in front of both of them, standing right in front of Kreacher "Blood traitor Weasley"

"Answer her" Harry said.

"Yes. It was here, in this house. The most evil object" Kreacher said.

"How do you mean?" Harry asked, inching forward as Kreacher walked back.

"Before master Regulus died, he ordered Kreacher to destroy it but no matter how hard Kreacher tried, he could not do it" Kreacher said.

"Well, where it is now? Did someone take it?" Harry asked.

"He came in the night. He took many things, including the locket" Kreacher said.

"Who did? Who was it, Kreacher?" Harry asked.

"Mundungus. Mundungus Fletcher" Kreacher replied. There was a pause.

"Find him" Harry finally said and Kreacher apparated away.