chapter 35

A/N: This is your dress to Slughorn's Christmas party ^. Hope you like it. If you don't, you can choose your own look.

~~~~~

I woke up and changed into my robes. I went to the Great Hall and saw everyone there looking mopey and depressed. I chuckled a little and moved behind Harry and Hermione.

"Do you have any ideas where she could've gone?" Harry asked.

"She could be anywhere" Hermione said.

"Yeah, like right behind you" Ron said and got up.

Hermione and Harry turned around and got up, Hermione pulling me into a hug. She pulled away.

"Oh, they said something about missing you... but I didn't" Ron said and I smiled.

"Of course you missed me, Won-Won" I say.

"Where the bloody hell did you go?" Harry asked.

"You could call it... a vacation" I say "I better see Loki and Bucky" I say, going to the Slytherin table "Did you find someone yet, or are you still lonely?" I ask Loki, and he looks at me and smiles.

"Lonely" he says.

"Thought so" I say, smiling. He gets up and pulls me into a hug. I look at Draco and he faintly smiles at me. I pull back and smile at Loki.

"You better see Bucky before he goes insane. He's been the most worried about you" Loki said and I nodded my head.

"I knew he would. He's Bucky, what do you expect?" I ask and he chuckles.

"I'll see you in class" Loki says. I go to the Hufflepuff table and saw Bucky. I snuck behind him and covered his eyes.

"Guess who? You better get it right" I say.

"Doll?" Bucky asked, turning around. I moved my hands and he stood.

"Ding ding ding" I say. He pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead.

"Are you alright? When did you get here?" Bucky asked and I pulled back, staying in him arms.

"I'm fine and I got back last night" I say. Bucky cups my cheeks in his hands and pulls me into a kiss. I pull back "There are other people" I say.

"I love you" he says and I snake my arms around his neck. He places his hands on my waist.

"I love you too" I say, pecking his lips.

"Ahem" Snape coughed and I turned.

"Yes, Severus?" I ask.

"Could you wait until you have privacy before doing these... activities?" Snape asked and I rolled my eyes.

"You would do this with her" I say and he looks furious but leaves.

I peck Bucky's lips one more time before going back to the Griffindor table.

"What did I miss?" I ask, sitting down.

"Slughorn is having a Christmas party" Harry said.

"Great" I say "I know who to invite"

"Nice to see you haven't changed a bit" Ron said.

~~~~~

Me and Bucky entered the party, looking around. I got a beautiful baby blue dress and Bucky was wearing a black tux, looking handsome. I looked at Slughorn but saw Neville.

"Drink?" he asked.

"Oh, Neville. I forgot this happened to you, I'm sorry" I say, looking at him "If it's any help, you look great" I say.