chapter 38

I went outside and saw everyone gathered around. I went to the crowd and saw Bucky. I went to him and saw Harry sitting next to Dumbledore. I started tearing and held Bucky, crying into his chest.

He held me and I looked back at Dumbledore. McGonagall cast a spell and made a light with her wand. Everyone started doing the same, including me.

I looked at Bucky and saw him crying. The dark mark in the sky slowly vanished and everyone put their wands down. Ginny comforted Harry as he cried next to Dumbledore.

~~~~~

"Do you think he would have done it? Draco" Hermione asked.

"No. No, he was lowering his wand. In the end, it was Snape. It was always Snape. I did nothing" Harry said and gave the fake Horcrux to Hermione "It’s fake. Open it" he said and she opened the locket.

"'To the Dark Lord: I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. R.A.B.' R.A.B?" Hermione asked.

"Do we know any Ghost Callers?" I ask, looking at the floor.

"No" Ron says.

"Don't know. But whoever R.A.B are, they have the real Horcrux. It means it was all a waste. All of it" Harry said.

"Ron's okay with you, you know. You and Ginny. If I were you when he's around, I'd keep snogging to a minimum" Hermione said and I chuckled.

"I'm not coming back, Hermione. I got to finish whatever Dumbledore started. And I don't know where that'll leave me, but I'll let you all know where I am when I can" Harry said.

"I've always admired your courage, Harry. But sometimes, you can be really thick. You don't really think you're going to be able to find all those Horcruxes by yourself, do you? You need us, Harry" Hermione said.

"It's true. You need us. More than you care to admit" Bucky said.

"I never realised how beautiful this place was" Harry said, looking out to the view.

We heard Fawkes squawking and we looked at him flying freely.

"Did you know that a phoenix is rumoured to come to any Dumbledore in need" I say.

"Really?" Hermione asked. I nodded my head.

"Y/N, can't you bring him back? Dumbledore" Harry said.

"No. Never. Sorry, but that is my final answer" I say, and Harry looks at me.

"Why not? You've done it before, you can do it again" Harry said.

"Harry, you are letting grief control your emotions. I can't bring him back, I can't" I say.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"Harry, she said she won't" Hermione argued.

"Did he tell you not to?" Harry asked.

"Harry" Loki called.

"Did he specifically say not to bring him back? I mean, you're the most powerful being in the universe and you won't bring him back" Harry said and I was getting annoyed.

"I don't do things for reasons. I can't and I won't. I don't care"

"But-"

"I'VE ALREADY GOT ENOUGH GRIEF FOR NOT SAVING CEDRIC, NOW DUMBLEDORE, SO GET OFF MY BACK!" I yell.

"Doll" Bucky called.

"What!" I ask, annoyed. I relax a little when Bucky holds me "I'm sorry" I say.

"It's okay" he says and kisses my forehead.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I didn't know but I should've" Harry said and I looked at him.

"It's alright" I say.