chapter 10

"Harry?" Hermione called and he woke up.

"I saw my dad" Harry said.

"What?" Hermione asked.

"He sent the dementors away. I saw him across the lake. Y/N, you were there"  Harry says.

"Listen Harry, they've captured Sirius. Any minute the dementors are going to perform the Kiss" Hermione said and Harry got up in a panic, putting his glasses on.

"You mean they're gonna kill him?" Harry asked in a panic.

"No. It's worse. Much worse. They're going to suck out his soul" Hermione said. Dumbledore came in the room "Headmaster, you've got to stop them. They've got the wrong man" Hermione said to Dumbledore.

"It's true. Sirius is innocent" Harry said.

"It's Scabbers who did it" Ron said.

"Scabbers?" Dumbledore asked.

"He's my rat, sir. He's not really a rat. He was a rat. He was my brother Percy's rat. But then they gave him an owl-" Ron said.

"The point is" Hermione interrupted "We know the truth. Please believe us"

"I do, Miss Granger. But, I'm sorry to say, the word of 6 13-year-old wizards will convince few others" Dumbledore said and looked at me, Bucky and Loki.

Dumbledore moved to Ron.

"A child's voice, however honest and true... is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen" Dumbledore petted Ron's foot and made it hurt. Really bad "Mysterious thing, time. Powerful. And when meddled with, dangerous" Dumbledore was walking to the door "Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower" he dramatically turned to Hermione "You know the laws, Miss Granger" he walked to Hermione "You must not be seen. And you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight... more than one innocent life may be spared. 3 turns should do it, I think" he headed for the door and just before he closed it, he opened it again "Oh, and by the way. When in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin. Good luck" he said, closing the door.

"What the bloody hell was that all about?" Ron asked and I chuckled a little.

"Sorry, Ron, but seeing as you can't walk..." Hermione started but stopped.

Hermione got out the time turner and was fiddling with it. Harry was about to touch it but Hermione smacked his hand away.

"Are any of you guys coming?" Hermione asked, turning to us. I shook my head no.

"I'll sit this one out. Bucky, Loki, you guys wanna go?" I ask them but they shook their heads. 

"I'll sit this one out, too, darling" Loki said and I nodded.

"Yeah" Bucky agreed and Hermione nodded, turning the time turner 3 times. After a moment, her and Harry disappeared and came through the door.

"How did you get there? I was talking to you there. And now you're there" Ron said.

"What's he talking about, Harry?" Hermione asked.

"I don't know. Honestly, Ron. How can somebody be in two places at once?" Harry said and I smiled.

"But... but... Y/N, Bucky, Loki, you must have seen it, right?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask, sounding oblivious.

"No, I'm with Ron. How?" Bucky said and I kissed him "You know what, I didn't see anything" he said and I smiled.

"Loki?" I ask.