chapter 44

I opened my eyes and saw we were in a forest. I got up but heard Ron. I immediately went to him and saw Hermione, Bucky and Loki there. I felt movement so I looked back and saw Harry picking up the locket.

"Hermione, I'll clean off the blood, you heal him. Don't question it, just do it" I say quickly and she nods her head.

"Harry. Harry, quickly, in my bag. There's a bottle labeled 'Essence of Dittany'" Hermione said. I got water and started cleaning off the blood "Shh. Shh. Okay, okay" Hermione tried "Quickly" she said.

"Accio Dittany" I heard Harry say.

"Shh. It's all right. Unstopper it" Hermione ordered.

"Hermione, his arm" Harry said, finally looking at Ron.

"We know, just do it" I say and he nods his head, doing as Hermione told.

"It's okay. Okay, it's gonna sting a little bit" Hermione said and I moved my hand so she could use the Dittany.

"What happened? I thought we meant to be going back to Grimmauld Place" Harry said.

"We were. We were. Shh. It's all right. One more, one more. We were there, we were there, but Yaxley had hold of me, and I... I knew once he'd seen where we were, we couldn't stay... So I brought us here but Ron got splinched" Hermione explained "It's all right" Hermione said as Ron relaxed.

Hermione got up and started doing a protection enchantment.

"Totalum. Salvio Hexia"

"What are you doing?" Harry asked.

"Protective enchantments. I don't fancy another visit like the one we had in Shaftesbury Avenue, do you? You can get going on the tent" Hermione said, moving to another place to cast the spell.

"Yes ma'am" I say and she looks at me, giving me a look.

"Tent? Where am I supposed to find a tent?" Harry asked, then looked back at Hermione's bag.

Me, Harry, Loki and Bucky set up the tent. I helped Ron inside and put a slink thing around him.

"How are you?" I asked Ron.

"Okay. I guess" Ron said and I smiled.

"At least you're fine now" I say. I get up and go to Bucky "We'll have to keep the wifey husbandy stuff to a minimum" I say.

"Okay" Bucky says and I smile weakly "Hey, we'll be okay" Bucky said, placing his right hand on my cheek.

"I know. I love you" I say, placing my hand on his.

"I love you too" Bucky said, kissing me sweetly.

~~~~~

We are all gathered around and the locket is on a log.

"You first" Hermione said to Harry.

"Dissendium" Harry cast. The locket flung back but wasn't damaged.

"Incendio" Hermione tried. Same result.

"Expulso" Harry tried. Nothing "Diffindo. Reducto" he kept shooting spells at it until it burst into flames.

When the fire was out, Harry looked at it and it was fine. He picked up the locket and put it around his neck.

"What are you doing?" Hermione asked.

"We have to keep it safe until we find out how to destroy it" Harry said, putting the locket under his shirt.

"Seems strange, mate. Dumbledore sends you off to find all these Horcruxes but doesn't tell you how to destroy them. Doesn't that bother you?" Ron asked.