The summer that changed my life

In just a few minutes they will call my name and l will get my diploma. Then I will be free from everything that is school related like homework, tests and boring teachers. But I will miss all my friends that I have made under these years, but I will try to stay in touch with them.

"Elena Andersen"

The audience of proud parents and other students that are graduating starts to cheer and clap their hands when I take the stage to get my diploma. When I got my diploma and shacked the teacher's hand I went back to my chair.

When every student have got their diploma the principal takes the stage and starts talking. It's the same speech he has every year. I looked over my shoulder to get eye contact with my two best friends Sarah and Sofie. You can't find no better friends than them. 

"Can't he just stop talking I want to throw my hat up in the air and scream" Sarah whispered

" I agreed, I can't hold my happiness in any longer I want to scream I DID IT!" Sofie whispered back and before I could say anything the principal had finish his speech and asked the students to stand up.

" Now Lady's and gentleman's let me introduce the senior class of Haga high school 2012"

Everyone threw their hats up in the air and screamed as loud as they could.

"I DID IT" Sofie screamed

"WE ARE FINALLY FREE" I screamed

"WE ARE AWESOME" Sofie said. 

We hugged each other goodbye before we went to find our families.

"There she is my little baby girl" my dad said and hugged me

"Dad i'm afraid that I'm not a little baby girl anymore" I said 

"You will always be my little girl no mater how old you are"

I guess that's one of the negative things with being the youngest child.

"I'm so proud of you Elena" my mom said and I could see that she was trying to hold her tears back.

"Oh mom, I love you" I pulled her into a huge hug.

" love you too"

"congrats sis" Oscar said.

Oscar is not just my big brother he's also one of my best friends.

"thanks man"

" So what do you wanna do to celebrate your freedom?" Dad asked

" Well I'm starving so what about some pizza at Pizza hut? I said

" That sounds like a great idea"

__________________________________________________________________________

Yeah this was the first chapter I hope you liked it, and my English spelling is not the greatest but I will do my best! 

Merry christmas!