I need to think about it

--------Elena's POV-------

Everyone that has been on a hospital have said that the food is disgusting and they were right. It didn't look like food it looked like someone had eaten the food and then spit it out. I pulled the table with the food away and drank the milk. I laid down and grabbed my phone to see if I had any missed calls or new messages. 1 missed call and 2 new messages. The call was from mom and I guess that Sofie or Sarah had called her about what had happened. I decided to look at the new messages before I called my mom. 

New message from Nick <3

Hey beautiful! I will pick you up in one hour :) Love you <3

To Nick:

Sounds great! :) and pleeeease drive by Mc Donald's and buy me a burger because the food here is disgusting..  Love you

I pressed sent and then opened the other message that was from Sarah.

From Sarah:

Hey girl! I just wondering when you're coming home because me and Niall are going to a football game and I'll be back in one hour :) xo

To Sarah: 

Nick is going to pick me up in one hour so I'll be home in one hour too :) xo

I pressed send and then called my mom and it didn't take long before she picked up the phone. 

" Finally you're calling me back I have been worried sick about you! " She said and she sounded both angry and scared

" Sorry I didn't get my phone back until now but I'm fine, they have discharged me so I'm going home today" I said to calm her down and it worked. I didn't know how much Sarah or Sofie had told her so I didn't want to say anything about it until she says something.

" Can I ask you why you were climbing in the tree?" she asked and at the same time answered my question.

" You know me, I get crazy ideas" I said and I hear her laugh

" You got that from your father!" She said and I started to laugh too.

" So have you send in your application and demo to the music school in London that you wanted to go to, Sarah's mom told me that she had" She asked and I hadn't even thought about that and right now I don't know if I want to go or not. 

" I'm not so sure if I want to go anymore" I said

" Elena just because you have fall in love with someone dosen't mean that you have to give up your dreams to be with him"  She said and before I had the chance to ask her how she knew about Nick she said " Sofie's mom told me that Sofie had found someone and that you had too" 

" Okay but if I leave we're never going to see each other" I said 

" Elena do you want to go to the music school?" She asked

" Yes I want to go!" 

" Then do it! If you and Nick are meant to be you two will figure out a way to make your relationship work!"  She said and she was right but then I remembered that today is the last day to send in your demo and application.

" I have to go Elena but just think about what I said okay?" She asked

" I will mom, I promise! 

" Good, Love you bye!"

"love you too! I said and hung up and when I put the phone down at the table beside me Nick came into the room.

" Hey! Your hamburger is in the car so we better get going so it dosen't get cold! He said and kissed me.

" I'm coming" I said and jumped out of the bed.

-------Nick's POV-------

I walked into the hospital and through the corridor to Elena's room. Just when I was about to open the door I heard that she was talking to someone and it sounded like she was talking on the phone with her mom. 

" Yes I want to go!" She said and I knew what they were talking about the music school in London. Sarah had told me about it yesterday. When she told me that I took the video that I had on my phone where Elena sits by the piano and sings Listen by Beyoncé. I had made a demo and Sarah finished the application and then we send it. We then decided not to tell her until we know if she got accepted.

" I love you too bye!" I heared she said and I opened the door.

" Hey! Your hamburger is in the car so we better get going so it dosen't get cold! I said and kissed her.

" I'm coming" she said and jumped out of the bed.

------------------------------

Enjoy!

Thanks again for reading my story when I started to write this I thought that I would only get 10 reads I never thought I would get over 600!! :)) 

Vote and comment if you feel like it!

I would love to know what you guys think about the story! :)