It's all up to faith

--------Elena's POV-------

" So are you happy for Sofie?" Nick asked

" Yes I'm very happy for her but sad at the same time because I won't see her in a while" I said and pulled up a straw of grass from the grass. I had to have something in my hand to play with so my nerves would come down, because I felt how my hands was starting to shake. 

" So what did you want to talk about?" he asked. 

It's time...

" I don't know how to say this without hurting you" I started " But please promise me that you wont hate me for the rest of my life, because I need you in my life" I said and looked up at him.

" I don't understand, what do you mean?" He asked

" Just promise, please!" 

" I could never be mad at you" he said. Well that's good to know but I don't think that it will be true after this. I took a deep breath.

" I have been thinking a lot about this and it has tearing me apart. I can't handle a long distance relationship because I can't handle to get my heart broken again." I said and felt a tear fall down on my cheek. 

" What are you saying? do you want to break up? You don't even want to try long distance?" He asked 

" Yes I think we should break up now for both of our sake" I said " Because we will get really hurt if we try the long distance and then have to break up because it didn't worked out."  I looked at Nick and I saw a tear fall down on his cheek. NO I didn't want him to cry, he's crying because of me he thinks that I just wanted a summer romance.

"You're right" he said and wiped away the tear with his hand. 

" I love you Nick so so so much and I don't want you to think that I just wanted a summer romance. From the first time I saw you I feel in love with you, I tried to tell myself that I couldn't feel in love with someone I only have meet one time, but I did. And when I saw you at the hospital when I had woke up, I saw how terrified you had been and I feel more in love with you, and I knew that you're the one. I don't want us to break up but I feel that if I want to have you in my life I need to do this so we can go our separate ways as best friends. And if I'm right and you're the one I know that we will find each other again and make this work. I said and wiped away the tears and the weight on my shoulders disappeared because I have now told him how I feel. 

" I love you to so much and when I first saw you, I also feel in love with you. And when I heard you for the first time sing Listen in the music room I knew you're the one for me. Then when we got together I thought that this is to good to be true. The day after I got the call that you were in the hospital and I thought that you were going to die because our love was to good to be true. I was terrified and when Sofie called me and said that you had woke up I knew, that if we fight together it will be you and me forever. I guess that's why I wanted us to fight this long distance but I know now that it will only hurt us. But I know that it will be you and me. he said and it was the most beautiful thing a guy have ever said to me. I smashed my lips on his and hugged him tight and I didn't wanted to let go.

After at least five minutes sitting there hugging each other we let go and just looked at each other. I then leaned my head against his shoulder.

" So I guess this is why you have been acting so weird these last two weeks" Nick said to break the silence.

" What do you mean?" I asked

" Yeah you have been a bit off like you were hiding something that you were embarrassed of" He said and I froze. He's talking about after Niall kissed me, I have tried to continued like nothing had happened but I guess I wasn't so good at it. What do I do? Should I tell him about it or will he get mad and don't want to be my friend or would he be understanding, or will he think that I'm that girl who goes kissing my friends boyfriends. But it was Niall that kissed me and he told me that it was an accident.

" What are you hiding from me Elena?" he asked

" Okay you're really going to hate me after I tell you" I said " Niall kissed me but it was an accident!"

I couldn't tell if he got mad or sad because he just looked at me.

" Please say something" I said

" Well I would have liked you to tell me right after it had happened but I also understand why you didn't and I mean we all do something we regret"  he said 

" You really are the best" I said 

" So are you going to tell Sarah?" He asked

" No I can't she will hate me forever!" 

" But she will hate you more if she finds out from someone else"

" Yeah I know I will tell her but I will wait till we get back home because I can't have her mad at me on the plane"

" Yeah that's a good idea" he said " But you have to tell her!" 

" I know"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------Two days later-----

We arrived at the airport and it was time to say goodbye. I hugged Joe and Kevin goodbye

" take good care of Sofie now"  I said to Joe 

" I promise" he said 

I then walked over to Sofie and hugged her.

" I can't believe you're not coming with us" I said 

" I know I'll miss you guys so much, we have to Skype everyday!" she said and I hugged her tighter as a respond. We let go and I saw that she was crying. 

" Don't cry it will ruined your mascara" I said and she laughed. I then walked over to Nick and I realize that this was it. From this moment it's up to faith if we will see each other again. We're ofc going to skype and all that but it's up to faith if we will end up together. 

" So this is it" Nick said. I hugged him tight.

" I love you Nick Jonas and I always will" I whispered in his ear.

" I love you too" he whispered back.

"I'm sorry Elena but we have to go now" Sarah said and I let go of Nick. 

Sarah and I walked away towards the entrance to the airport and right before I walked into the big area I turned around and waved to everyone and I also looked at Nick and said 

" I'll see you soon"

The End!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah this was the last chapter of The summer that changed my life! 

But I have decided that I will make a sequel and I'm going to start writing it in November :)

I just want to thank all of you that have read this story, I never thought that I would get over 1000 reads, it's amazing! A big kiss and hug to you all!