What really happened

---------- Niall's POV ------------

After a few minutes Sarah calmed down and we just stood there hugging each other. This is a little bit weird that I'm standing here calming down a girl I don't even know, but I don't know what it's but I kind of connected with Sarah. When I saw her looking so scared in the shop when Elena had got hurt I just wanted to hug her and say that everything is going to be okay. Like I'm doing now.  

I let go of Sarah and looked at her, you could see that she had cried and that something is wrong. She looked down at her shoes like she was embarrassed. I put my hand under her chin and lifted it up so we looked each other in the eyes.

"You don't have to be embarrassed" I said.

" Yes I do, I just met you and I don't know anything about you and I have ruined you shirt because I'm a crybaby" She said and looked away.

" You do know that tears is water right, so I don't think that you have ruined my shirt" I said as an attempt to make her smile. And it worked for like 5 seconds then it was like she caught her self smiling and stopped immediately. 

" It's okay to smile Sarah, even if the situation is serious." I said 

" No it's not, especially after what I have done" She snapped and started to walk to the car.

" Sarah stop!" I said and surprisingly she did and turned around so I could face her. I walked towards her and grabbed her hand. " Let's go sit on the bench over there" I said and she nodded.

" Sorry for snapping at you" she said as we sat down on the bench. 

" It's okay, but what did you mean when you said after what I have done?" I asked

" I have done something really horrible Niall" She said and she looked really serious.

" I don't think it's that horrible" I said 

" Yes it is, I'm the reason Elena is laying in there hurt". I started to get really confused. 

" What do you mean?" 

" Yesterday morning I got a call from David saying that he wanted to break up, because this distance relationship didn't work. I got really chock because the day before when we talked he said that he loved me and that this trip is making our relationship stronger, because it will prove that we're meant to be. So when he told me that he wanted to break up it felt like my heart exploded and I wasn't ready to tell Sofie and Elena. That night when we got home from the interview and had a movie night Nick and Elena looked so cute together which reminded me of the breakup. I got really sad and" She took a deep breath before she continued " and I hoped that they would break up!" she said and started to cry again. Even if I have never been dumped or been in a committed relationship I understood what she was feeling. 

" Sarah it's not your fault" I said and put my arm around her shoulders.

" Then how could you explain that the day after I hoped it Elena is in the hospital fighting for her life" 

" Sarah she's not going to die and you hoped that they would break up this is not going to make them break up, this is going to make their relationship stronger than ever." 

" Do you really think so?" she asked and looked at me.

" Yes I'm positive." I said and laid my hand on hers.

" Thanks Niall, I don't think I have never been this open to a person I have only known for a couple of hours" She said and smiled at me

" Me neither" I said and smiled back.

" Hey Niall, we're heading back to the hotel for some interviews, but we have told Paul what happened so take all the time you need" Harry said.

" Okay thanks guys see you in a little bit!" I answered.

A black car came up and parked right at the front door, we looked up to see if there was anyone that we know and it was. 

" Hey guys what are you doing out here haven't you heard the good news?" Joe asked as he steped out of the car. Nick didn't say hey he just ran into the hospital.

" No what's the good news?" I asked taking away my hand from Sarah's.

" Elena is awake and she is going to tell us what happened come on!" Joe said and walked into the hospital. I looked over at Sarah.

" Are you ready to see her and hear what happened?" I asked. She looked  down at her feet's and then at me and gave me a smile. 

" Yes if you make sure that I don't start to cry and runs out of there" she said.

" I promise!" I said and we started to walk into the hospital.

------------ Elena's POV ---------------

 Nick smashed up the door and ran to the bed. He hugged me tight and I loved it.

" You scared me to death do you know that!?" He said as he stopped hugging me and looked me in the eyes. Those gorgeous brown eyes.

" Sorry" I said and gave him my puppy dog eyes, because I know he can't resist them.

" It's okay I'm just happy you're alright" He said and leaned down to give me a kiss. At the same time Niall and Sarah came into the room and could see that she had cried and I just wanted to give her a big hug.

" Sarah where have you been, I've looked all over the place!" Sofie said 

" Sorry I just had to get some fresh air" She answered and looked up at Niall who smiled at her. I started to wonder if I have been unconscious for more than six hours, because something has happened between Niall and Sarah. 

" So Elena what happened?" Niall asked to get the attention away from Sarah and him. 

" okay now that you're all here I can tell you what happened but you all have to promise me that you wont talk about or name it ever again because I want to lay it all behind me, okay?" I asked. They all nodded.

" Well as I said to you guys I was going to hang up the clothes that I had tried on and when I had hang it all up and turned around a girl was standing right behind me. She asked if I were Elena who is dating Nick Jonas and I said yes, then she said something about that I should stay away from you Niall and never talk to you again because she was your future wife. I looked at Niall who looked really chocked and sad, I knew that he was thinking right now that this is all his fault. " Then I said that you and I was just friends and like I said before I was Nick's girlfriend. The next thing I remember is laying on the floor hearing Sarah scream my name and that girl saying "I'll be watching you" I took a deep breath and everyone looked at me and it started to creep me out.

" Do you remember how the girl looked like?" Niall asked

" Brown curly hair, glasses, braces and she had a one direction t-shirt that's all I remember and she was as the same size as me." I said

" Macy" Niall said 

" Macy?" Nick asked

"Yeah she's a really big fan and if she sees or hear  something about a new girlfriend or a friend who is a girl she gets easily mad and makes sure they never contact us again.." Niall said

" But if you know who she is why don't you get her arrested?" Sofie asked

"Because she's 13 and too young to get arrested believe me we have tried many times and we have had evidence every time " 

" Oh that's too bad" Joe said

" Hello didn't you guys promise to not talk about it anymore?" I asked and they all looked at me.

" Sorry from now on we will never say her name ever again" Nick said.

" Macy!" Joe said and we all started laughing.

------------------------------------------------------

I just saw I have over 500 reads!! Thank you so much!! I made another chapter just to show you how happy I am! :))