Here we go!

I walked into the guest house and laid down on my bed, I should have said no, why do I always have to be so nice! I slammed my phone at the nightstand wich made Sofie and Sarah woke up. 

”Sorry I didn’t mean to wake you guys” I said.

” Elena what is going on?” Sofie asked as she sat up rubbing her eyes. They were sleeping when I got back yesterday so they don’t know what happened. I’m not sure if I want to tell them, because I’m afraid they will say that all of this happened to fast.

” Nothing I just dropped my phone when I was grabbing it” I lied.

” I have known you since kindergarden so I know when you’re lying” She said

” I didn’t lie” I said

” Yes you did, because you always start to scratch yourself on your arm” Sarah said and pointed at my hand that were scratching my arm. I can’t hide anything from them, I don’t mean it’s a bad thing, but right now it was.  

” Are you going to tell us or do we have to make you?” Sofie asked and they were looking at me.

” Fine me and Nick got into a fight yesterday”

” What why, please say it wasn’t because of us! Sofie said and looked at Sarah who was looking at her.

” No it’s not because of you guys, I know that you did that because you care about me”

” But what did you guys fight about then? Sarah asked

” He asked me about Daniel and told me that Sarah had told him about him, but I’m not mad about that” I said so Sarah wouldn’t get sad before I continued.

” Then he said that he wasn’t going to ask me out if you hadn’t told him not that day anyway”

”Did he say that?” Sofie asked and I nodded

” But I’m not really mad about that, I’m more mad about how the date went. We sat as far away from the window as possible so the paparazzi's wouldn’t see us, and I thought it was because he didn’t wanted them to disturb us. But then they found us so we had to get out of the backdoor and that was when I understood what the reason was. He didn’t wanted them to see us because he doesn't want anyone to know that we are a couple” I said.

” Why doesn’t he want anyone to know?” Sarah asked as confused as I’m.

” I don’t know and I told him today what I thought about it and he wanted us to come with him, Joe and Kevin somewhere”

” You don’t know where we’re going?” Sofie asked

” No he didn’t tell me he just said that I had to trust him and I decided that I would but if he doesn’t fix the mess he has made I will never trust him again.”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

”We’re here” Kevin said. I looked out of the window and saw a big building I have no idea where we’re.

” Can someone please tell us were we are and what we’re doing here?” Sofie asked but it didn’t help the guys just walked out of the car and into the building.

” Thanks for nothing” Sofie said and we got out of the car and walk into the building. We got into a long corridor with a lot of doors.

” Where did they go?” Sofie asked

” I have no idea, I'll try to call Nick” I said. I picked up my phone and dial his number, but he didn't answer

”I guess we have to knock on every door until we find them” Sarah said. We split up and started to knock on every door. I walked up to one door and I heard boys singing but it wasn’t Nick, Joe and Kevin. Or I think so, maybe I should check just to be sure. I knocked on the door but I don’t think they heard. So I decided to open it and so I did. I open it slowly but I couldn’t see anyone, did I just imagine that I had heard some boys singing?