Should I stay or should I go?

-----One week later------

Elena's POV

I woke up very early and step out of bed. I looked over my shoulder on Nick who was sleeping like a baby. It had been a long night  last night when they had a concert and right after their concert me, Sofie and Sarah went to the One direction concert. Yeah Sarah and Niall are now a couple and I'm so happy for them. Sarah is so much happier now and I know that Niall will take care of her. I tiptoed to the closet and grabbed my training clothes and then walked to the bathroom to change. I looked at myself in the mirror and just smiled. I can't believe how good my life is right now. I put up my hair in a pony tail and then walked down to the front door and went for a run. 

-------One Hour later------

I stopped outside the door and started to stretch before I walked inside. I listen to see if someone was awake but I only heard myself breathing. I walked into the kitchen and open the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I stepped out on the porch and sat down on the sun chair. I started to feel tired and it didn't take long before I fell asleep. I woke up a few minutes later by the sound of a  door closing. I opened my eyes and saw Niall walking towards me from the guest house. 

"Godmorning" He said and sat down on the sun chair next to me.

"Godmorning, is Sarah still asleep?" I asked

" Yeah she fell asleep before she had laid her head down on the pillow last night" He said and laughed. 

I smiled " Yeah Sarah has never been a night person" I said

" I guess she has to get used to it" He said 

" Yeah you can start with one hour at the time, like today she has to be wake to 10 pm and tomorrow 11 pm and so on" I said and he looked at me with a smile.

" You mean like when you train a dog to be alone in the house" He said and we started to laugh. When we stopped we looked at each other for just a few seconds and out of nowhere he leaned towards me and kissed me. His lips were warm and soft, NO stop Elena what are you doing! a voice inside my head said and that's when I realized what's really happening. I pushed Niall away.

" What are you doing!?" I said and stood up.

"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me, I promise!" He said 

" I'm with Nick and you're with Sarah!" I said before I walked fast into the house I could hear Niall call my name but I ignore him and walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I turned on the shower and step fast in and just stood there letting the water hit my body. What did just happen should I tell Nick and Sarah? No I can't they will hate me forever! 

*knock knock*

" I'm in the shower" I yelled 

"Okay I just wanted to know if you were in there" Nick said "Do you want anything special to breakfast?" He asked

" No thanks" I answered 

"Okay come down to the kitchen when you're done" He said 

I can't do this I need to tell him! 

------ Niall's POV-------

Why did I do that? I'm in love with Sarah not Elena. Yeah I had feelings for her before I met Sarah I guess I just wanted to know how it would feel kissing her. But how could I be so selfish? She has a boyfriend for god sake and I have a girlfriend. I just made everything complicated! I need to talk to Elena and tell her why I did it and then we can just forget about it no one needs to know! Suddenly two arms was wrapped around my neck and someone kissed me on my cheek.