The flight

A week after our parents told us that we were going to the USA Sofie, Sarah and I haven't done anything else than planing the trip. We will be gone for 3 months and there is a lot of famous places we want to see. Like for example Universal Studios, Walk of fame, the Hollywood sign etc. But we have decided that we will start our trip in Texas, and then we will go to L.A, San Fransisco, Las Vegas and then finished the trip in the big apple!

_ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _

Finally the day we all have been waiting for is here, the day  we leave our homes for three months. 

" Have you packed everything?" My mom asks when she steps into my room.

" Yeah I think so"

" Are you nervous?, I mean you have never been on a plane before" 

" Not really but I guess I will be when I get on the plane"

" It's going to be fine I promise"

" Yeah I think so too"

I looked at my mom and saw that she was going to start cry, I hugged her for a long time

" Don't cry mom I'm going to be alright, I will skype with you when I get access to a computer"

" I know you will"

I walked down and put down my suitcase next to the door, the girls will be here any minute now. I walked into the kitchen and hugged my dad and Oscar and said goodbye and when I was done I heard a car pull up outside. David Sarah's boyfriend were driving us to the airport. I jumped into the car and we were finally on our way. But what I didn't know was that from this moment my life would never be the same

We didn't talk so much on our way to the airport, I think we all were a little bit nervous but also a bit exited. When we got to the airport it was an hour left before our plane would leave. Sofie and I went into the building so Sarah and David could say goodbye in private. We found a place to sit down. 

" I still can't believe that we are going to the USA" Sofie said

" me neither I'm still waiting for our parents to jump out and scream PUNK'D"

" Haha yeah me too"

We continue to talk about are plans and after a while Sarah came and we could see that she had been crying. We hugged and comfort her for a little while and then it was time to check in our suitcases.

When we stepped on the plane I started to feel a little bit nervous like I thought I would, and I'm not that good at hiding it.

"Just relaxe Elena nothing is going to happen" Sarah said trying to calm me down. Unfortunately it didn't work, I was trying to tell myself that it's more safe to fly than to drive.

" Lady's and gentlemen's this is the captain speaking, I would like you all to put on your seat belts and we will begin our  journey  to Texas. I wish you all a nice flight"

Now I'm really starting to freak out, I want to go back home where I feel safe. we're going to die I know it and I didn't tell my family how much I loved them. SNAP OUT OF IT you're not going to die!
I was so busy telling myself that everything is fine that I didn't noticed that we were in the air. Suddenly I had to accept that there is no way out now.

" Elena are you okay? you look terrified" Sarah asked

" I-I-I'm okay I just had a little panic attack that's all"

" Okay is it gone now?"

" Yeah I can breath normal again"

" Good because we're not getting out of this plane for nine hours"

" Yeah but I'm okay"

" Here I think you need this more than I do" Sofie said and handed me a chocolate bar

" Thanks"
I took the chocolate bar and ate it then I put on my hands free and turned on the music. That panic attack made me exhausted and it didn't take long before I fell asleep.

Sarah's POV
I have never seen Elena that afraid before it really freaked me out. I turned my face to look at her she had fallen asleep. Aw she looks o cute I have to take a picture! I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture at her. I poked Sofie on her shoulder and showed her the picture.

"Aww she's so cute when she's sleeping"

"Yeah I know"

" Maybe we should give her a sleeping pill next time"

" I don't know if that such a good idea. I mean this was the first time so I can understand that she got so afraid"

" Yeah and we're going to fly a lot on this trip so I guess she will get used to it"

"Exactly, BTW wasn't you on a date with Sam last night?"

"Yeah I was"

"Well?"

"What?"

"Tell me what happened!"

"Oh you want to know what happened haha, well we went to that restaurant you talked about, and we talked, and had a really good time"

"I want details, did you guys kiss, did he tell you that he liked you?"

" We didn't kiss but he told me that he liked me"

" And what did you say?"

" I said that I liked him too, and that I would like to date him when I get back"

"Aww I'm so happy for you!" I hugged Sofie and then after a few minutes we fell asleep too.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _

Elena's POV:

I woke up and looked at the clock, we will be in Texas in 20 minutes. Sofie and Sarah were still sleeping and I didn't want to wake them up. I continued to listen to the music but after 5 minutes I needed to go on the toilet, but I was to scared to stand up. I woke up Sarah

"What is it?"

" I reeeally need to go to the toilet"

" What's stopping you?"

" I'm afraid to stand up when we are in the air.... alone"

"Alright I will come with you but I will stand outside and wait"

" Oh thank you, you're the best"

We walked to the toilet, I looked down at my feet when I walked, people most think that I'm a freak. When we got to the toilet I open the door and locked it.

When I was washing my hands the plane started to shake. The panic attack came back and I stated to scream.

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE WE'RE GOING TO DIE"

" Elena are you okay we're not going to die everything is fine come out of there everyone is staring" Sarah whispered througt the door.

I locked up the door and stepped out. Sarah was right everyone was staring at us. 

" I'm sorry everyone, just got a little panic attack but I'm fine now"

We sat down and I started to blush.

" Lady's and gentleman's it's the captain speaking we are now going to land. I hope you had a good flight, and I want to thank you for choosing to fly with Ryan Air. 

Everyone started to clap their hands, while I closed my eyes and started to take deep breaths. Sarah grabbed my hand and I relaxed a little bit.

We're finally here!