The date

I grabbed a towel and the clothes I was going to wear and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and washed my hair. I stood a few minutes letting the hot water drain down on my body before I turned it off and stepped out. I wiped my body with the towel and blow dry my hair. I put on my dress and some mascara and walked out to the bedroom. ( You can see her outfit on the link)

" Elena you look amazing" Sofie said as she laid down on her bed. 

"Thanks Sofie, you don't think it's to much?"

" No it's perfect, but hurry up Nick is waiting for you"

I put on my black converse and grabbed my bag and sunglasses and said goodbye to Sofie before I closed the door and walked up to the house. I waved goodbye to Sarah who were sitting under a tree reading a book.  

 " Are you ready to go?" Nick asked as he took my hand in his.

" Yeah I'm ready"

" Then let's go and may I say you look beautiful madame" Nick said and opened the door for me

" Well thank you sir" I said as I kissed him on the cheek

It didn't take long before we arrived at the restaurant where we were going to eat. Nick helped me out of the car. He took my hand and we started to walk to the front door of the restaurant. I looked behind my shoulder and saw a big man walking a few meters behind us, I guess he's also going to eat. When we got into the restaurant a man came up to us.

" Hello and welcome to Texas Restaurant"

" Hey I made a reservation for two under Jonas"

" Yeah follow me and I will show you to your table"

We followed the man and then sat down at our table that were as far away from the windows as possible and in the corner. I guess this is where you sit if you're famous. Then I saw him again the same man as I saw when we walked in. He sat down at two tables away from us. Was he stalking us?

"What are you looking at?" Nick asked

" Do you see that man sitting two tables away from us?"

" Yeah"

" He's stalking us" I said and Nick started to laugh.

" He's kind of my bodyguard, his name is Big rob"

" Oh, I guess I'm not used to date a celebraties"

After a few minutes the waitress came to get our order and we didn't have to wait long until the food came. And I think I have never tasted any food so good as this. When we had eat up we started to talk about everything.

"Teach me to say something on Swedish" He said

" What do you want to say?"

" Hello my name is Nick"

" Okay Hej mitt namn är Nick"

" Alright, how do you say how are you?"

" Hur mår du?"

" I like Swedish, it sounds like you're singing when you speak"

" It does?"

" Yeah, I think it has with the softness in the words"

" You're right, now that I think about it"

" How do you say you have beautiful eyes" I looked at him smiling

" Du har vackra ögon"

" Well thank you that was nice of you to say" He said and laughed

" Hey that's not fear!" I said slapping his hand lightly