Hey I'm Elena and I'm having dinner with the Jonas family.

Sofie introduce us " I'm Sofie and this is Sarah and Elena" 

" Nice to meet you" Nick said.

I started to look around where I stood and all I could think was WOW! This house is huge and so so beautiful. Suddenly I was interrupted in my thoughts by Nick. 

" Come with me and I will show you the guest house" He said and we followed him like three puppies scared to break anything. We walked into the dining room where the rest of the Jonas family sat ready to eat dinner.

" Everybody let me introduce the girls I was talking about, Sarah Sofie and sorry I forgot what was your name again?"

" E-Elena" I said and pinched myself for sounding like a fan girl that's about to faint. I'm not a fan of them I just think they are cool, and writes good lyrics that's all. But now they probably think that I'm a big fan girl.. Good job Elena!

"Yeah now I remember sorry"

" It's okay" I smiled at him.

" And this is my family Joe, Kev, Frankie, my parents Denise and Kevin, and Kev's wife Danielle"

" Hey we're sorry for bothering you right in your family dinner" Sarah apologized. 

" Don't be, are you guys hungry? you can eat with us if you like" Denise said. 

" Oh no we don't want to interfere your dinner more than we already have"

" Oh don't be silly sit down and I will go and get you all a plate"

" I'll come and help you" I said

"Oh that's very nice of you" Denise said and showed me the way.

" I gave Sarah and Sofie a plate and then I sat down next to Nick and Danielle. The food tasted amazing!

" The food is delicious" Sofie said like she had read my mind.

"Yeah really good" Sarah and I agreed.

" Oh that makes me so happy" Denise said. It didn't take long before everyone had a conversation. Sofie and Sarah had a conversation with Denise, Kevin, Kev and Frankie. You could see that they were having a good time.

" So where you're from? Joe asked me.

" I'm from a little city in Sweden called Norrköping" I said.

" Oh I have never been to Sweden, but Joe said that it's a beautiful country" Nick said.

" Yeah, a lot of people that are on a vacation in Sweden says that it is so beautiful, because it has so much nature" I said.

" Yeah that's right" Joe said.

" So you have been on a vacation to Sweden?" I asked.

" Well not exactly, I was on tour there with Britney Spears"

" Yeah I saw you on the tv show Idol"

" That's right who was it that won?"

" Amanda"

" Okay I thought Robin would win"

" He came second"

" So what are you guys doing here in Texas" Danielle asked.

" Well we have just graduated from high school"

" Congrats" Nick said.

" Thank you!" I said and smiled at him. He had very pretty eyes, and a very nice smile.

" Yeah and we got a trip to America from our parents as a gift" I said.

" Oh that was very nice of them" Danielle said.

"  So for how long are you staying here in America?" Nick asked.

" The whole summer" I said.

" Good then we will hopefully meet again! " Nick said. Did he really mean that or was it just something he said to be nice?

" Yeah that would be nice! I said.

We continued our conversation and had a really good time. I would really like to see the rest of the house from what I have seen now it can't get worse.

" Is it okay if I look around a little bit?" I asked Nick

" Yeah sure I will come with you so you don't get lost" He said smiling that pretty smile!

" Haha that's probably best because I get lost very easily"

He started to show me where all the bedrooms and bathrooms where and the last room he showed me was the room I fell in love with. A room big as mine and Oscars room together, full with music instruments and a recording studio!

"Wow, I guess here is where all the magic happens" I said.

" So you like our music?" He asked.

" Yeah I love your lyrics, but I wouldn't call myself a fan"

"  Then what would you call yourself"

" I guess I would call myself a person with good taste when it comes to music"

" Haha that sound good, if you have to choose one song as your favorite witch one would you choose?"

" When you look me in the eyes, I love that song I listen to it everyday so I know the lyrics. No, now I sounded like a fan girl.."

" Haha yeah you did" He went to the piano and started to play the song

" Come and sit" he said. I sat down and he started to sing  

If the heart is always searching, 
Can you ever find a home? 
I've been looking for that someone, 
I'll never make it on my own. 
Dreams can't take the place of loving you, 
There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true

When you look me in the eyes, 
And tell me that you love me. 
Everything's alright, 
When you're right here by my side. 
When you look me in the eyes, 
I catch a glimpse of heaven. 
I find my paradise, 
When you look me in the eyes. 

Just when the song was finished Sarah came into the room.

" Sorry to interrupting but  Sofie and I are going to sleep and we were wondering if you are coming too or if you will come later"? She asked and smiled that smile that says but you two look pretty busy.

" Yeah I'm coming"  I answered.

She walked out of the room and I turned to Nick and stood up.

" Well I have to go, but thanks for the tour around the house and the mini concert I said.

" No problem, I'll see you tomorrow He said and hugged me. I got a good feeling in my stomach, and started to smile silly. I took a breath and felt the smell of his perfume, and got another good feeling in my stomach. What's happening to me? I said goodnight and stepped out of the room and went to the guest house. 

Nick's POV:
I watched her walk out of the room and stood there for a few minutes looking at the door. What did just happened? I hugged her and suddenly I got a weird feeling in my stomach but in a good way. I have just met her I can't fall in love with her. She is going back to her hotel tomorrow and I will probably never see her again.