We need to step in

------ONE WEEK LATER-------

This past week has been amazing I don't think I have laughed so much in my entire life that I have this week. For every day that's passed I have become more and more in love with Nick, like that's even possible. You know how our parents always tells us " one day you will find the right one" and you thought you have and then he dumps you two weeks later, and you start to think that there is no mister right. But now I think there is and his name is Nick Jonas.

" What are you thinking about?" NIck asked as he layed down on the sunchair beside me

" Nothing special, just enjoying life right now" I answered smiling at him

" That's good" He said and kissed me softly on my lips

------Sarah's POV-------

I love America it's so much hotter and sunnier than back home in Sweden. I could lay here on the blanket all day, but I think I should find some shadow before I get a headache! I opened my eyes and  saw Sofie sitting in the hammock under the big tree. I went to her and sat down next to her.

"Don't they look so cute together?" She said and looked at Elena and Nick who were talking and laughing.

" Yeah they do, and she looks so happy" I said

" Yeah she does"

" But even if I'm happy for her I can't stop thinking about what's going to happen when we have to go home"

" I have thought about that too, I don't want to see her heartbroken again"

-------FLASHBACK-------- 

"So what movie do you want to see?" I asked Sofie. We are having a sleepover just the two of us, Elena was out on a date with her boyfriend Daniel.

" Just my luck with Lindsay Lohan" She answer 

" Oh I love that movie to bad it doesn't happen in real life"  I said

" Yeah, I'll go and make some popcorn" She said and walked into the kitchen

I put the movie in and pressed pause so Sofie wouldn't miss anything. After a few minutes Sofie came out of the kitchen with a big bowl of popcorn and sat down on the couch next to me, and I pressed play. 

Half through the movie we heard a car pull up on the drive way

" That's weird mom and dad shouldn't get back until tomorrow, Sofie have you invited someone without telling me?" I asked 

" No ofc I haven't" She answered

Suddenly someone opened the front door and Sofie and I jumped out of the couch and ran into the kitchen to find something we could defend ourself with. I grabbed a frying pan and Sofie grabbed a spoon. We heard footsteps coming closer so we hid ourself behind the kitchen table. The panic started to come, what are we going to do!? Then someone walked into the kitchen and turned on the light. I showed the sign to Sofie that I will count to three and then we go to attack! 

one......two........ THREE We stood up behind the kitchen going to attack when I suddenly saw that there was no burglar, or a murderer it was Elena, a sad Elena

" What are you two doing!?, were you going to hit me with those? she said and pointed at the frying pan and the spoon

" We thought you were a burglar!" Sofie said as she put the spoon down

" Sorry I didn't know where to go" She said and a tear fell down on her cheek

" Elena what is it?" I asked hugging her

" Daniel broke up with me!"

" He did!?, but he was crazy about you!" Sofie said

" apparently not" She said and the tears fell down faster. We stood there hugging each other for a long time.

Elena was heartbroken for a month and it took a while before she could trust a guy again

---------FLASHBACK OVER-------------

"Sarah!" Sofie said and snapped her fingers!

" Oh sorry what?"

" You were thinking about that night weren't you?"

" Yes I was, we have to do something"

" I know but what, we can't remind her about it now when she's so happy"

" No, but maybe we can tell Nick?

" and say what? Hi Nick we just want to say that if you break Elena's heart you are going to be in BIG trouble"

" No but we can tell him about it, but in a way that dosen't sound like we think he's going to break her heart"

" Yeah I think I have an Idé" 

" Tell me" I said and moved closer so she could whisper in my ear.

---------NICK'S POV------- 

How could I be so lucky to find a girl like Elena. I maybe have to thank the man that they rented the car from, because without him the car wouldn't have stopped working outside our house.

" Now it's my turn to know what you're thinking about?" Elena said. I smiled

" I was thinking about how to thank the man who you rent the car from" 

" haha let me know when you know" 

" I will, do you want something to drink"?

" A glass of water would be nice"

" A glass of water it is" I said and went into the house. When I got into the kitchen I saw Sarah sitting at the kitchen table talking

" Hey Nick could you just sit down for a moment?" Sarah asked

" Sure what's up" I said sitting down

"  I have to tell you something and don't take it the wrong way, but I think that you should know this" She said and for some reasons I had a feeling that it was not going to be something good. And then she told me about Daniel and Elena.

" So I just wanted you to know that" She said

" Thanks for telling me" I said

" There is one more thing, I think you should ask Elena out on a date so you two can talk without getting interrupted, because then I think Elena will tell you more about Daniel. And that's a good sign, because then she trust you"

" That is a very good idea, thank you Sarah you and Sofie are really good friends"

" Thanks and you are the perfect guy for Elena"

" Thanks, well if you excuse me I will go and ask her out"

" Go, go!" She said

I got back to Elena and handed her the water

" Thank you" She said

" I want to ask you something"

" Alright what do you want to ask me?"

" Would you like to go on a date with me?"

" I would love to"she answered and kissed my lips softly.

-----Sarah's POV-------

Sofie and I was standing at the window watching while Nick asked Elena out, and I think that kiss was a sign that she answered yes.

" I guess our plan worked" Sofie said

" You mean your plan" I said

" Yeah what ever give me a high five" She said 

______________________________________________________

I just realized that I got 109 reads! I never thought that I would get so many THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!! I will try to update as soon as I can but I got so much homework right now that I will soon drown in it...