Things will changes

-----Elena's POV -------

Sarah and I walked out to the guest house where Sofie was. I opened the door and the first thing I saw was her suitcase that she had finish packing standing next to the door. I took it and put it under my bed so she couldn't go without talking to us. She stepped out of the bathroom and looked surprised when she saw us, like she thought we had forgotten her.

"Sofie what are you doing?" I asked. She walked into the bathroom again and got some of her things, when she came back into the room she discovered that the suitcase was gone.

"Where's my suitcase?" She asked

" I will tell you we're it is when you have told us what you're doing" I said. Sarah and I sat down in Sarah's bed. Sarah moved to the side so Sofie could sit down between us but she sat down on the bed next to Sarah's. She was not happy but she wasn't mad either, she was sad. I felt really bad seeing her sad and not knowing why.

" we can sit here all night so when you feel ready to tell us we'll listen" Sarah said and grabbed a magazine. It took about five minutes before Sofie decided to tell us.

"Do you guys remember what we said before we came here?" She asked

" Yes" Sarah said and I nodded. Well I think I know what she meant.

" have this trip been like we said it should be?" She asked

I was about to say yes when I realized she was right. We haven't done anything of the things we said like see the Hollywood sign, visit the walk of fame, go to Las Vegas, New York and much more and the only thing we have done is going to Texas. And that's because of me. If I hadn't fell in love with Nick we would have done all those things. But if we had done all those things she shouldn't have a boyfriend right now. So this can't be why she want to go home.

"No" I said " I'm sorry but that's not the reason you want to go home, because I see how happy you are with Joe" she looked down at the fetes.

"Sofie why do you want to go home, you were so happy this morning" Sarah said " have something happened between you and Joe?

"No we're fine" she said then she took a deep breath before she continued. " we're going to forget each other".

Sarah and I looked at each other and understood that we're going to go to the same university in England for a year and Sofie is going to be home in Sweden.

" no we're not, we have known each other since kindergarden and we will stick together till we die" Sarah said and walked over and sat down next to Sofie at her bed.

" yeah and we have had our ups and downs but we have got through it together" I said and sat down on the other side next to Sofie.

" but you two are going to be in an another country" she said

" you can come with us" Sarah said

" yeah you don't have a job so you can try to get one in England" I said. Sofie looked at the both of us and you could see that she liked the idea but then she looked down again.

" I don't want to feel like a dog that follows you two everywhere you go" she said

" then apply to a school in London didn't you want to study design?" I asked

"Yes" she answered

" then apply to a university where you study design, I know that there must be at least one university where you can do that" I said. I could see that she liked the idea. I walked to the side of my bed and pulled out the suitcase under the bed. I put it in front of Sofie.