Blackout!

"Well let's shop until we drop!" Sofie said when we parked the car at the mall parking lot.

This is the first time we're going shopping and we have been here for month that's not like us. When I think back at this month a lot of things has happened. We have graduated from High School, then we flew to the USA and I have got a boyfriend who is famous and yesterday we found out that Sofie and Joe have started dating. For me it didn't come as a surprise when she told us, I have always have the feeling that something was going on between dose two. 

" So were do we go first?" Sarah asked as we walked into the mall.

" What about H&M?" I said 

" Yeah that's sounds like a good place to start" Sofie said and we started to walk towards the big H&M sign. 

When we were walking I started to realize that a lot of teenage girls we're looking at us and not discrete if I say so. Suddenly a little girl I would say she was maybe ten years old came up to me with a paper and a pen.

"Are you Elena, Nick Jonas girlfriend?" She asked.

" Yes that's me" I said and smiled to cute little girl.

" Can I get you're autograph" She asked and held out the pen and paper. At first I looked at her and her question was on repeat in my head. She wants my autograph, MY autograph, I guess this is what happens when you start dating a famous person.

" Yeah sure what's you're name sweet heart?" I asked

" Melissa" She said 

 To Melissa don't ever give up your dream love Elena I wrote " here you go" I said and gave her the paper and pen back. 

" Thank you so much!" She said 

" You're welcome"

" Is it okay if my mom take a picture of us?"

" Yeah sure, Sarah can you take a picture too?" I asked

" okay" She said and I gave her my phone and then I leaned down beside Melissa and took the picture. Then I gave her a hug and said goodbye. 

"Wow that was weird" Sofie said

" Yeah but in some way it felt good to" I said 

It didn't take long before we had found a lot of clothes that we wanted to try on so we walked to the dressing room. Then we showed each other the clothes and asked what everyone thought.

" I'm just gonna go and get this shirt and shorts in a smaller size" I said to Sofie and Sarah before I walked away. When I was looking for a a smaller size, I heard footsteps and thought the person wanted to come through so without looking who it was  I moved closer to the clothes. 

" Wow you really are a stalker" I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I turned around and looked right into two blue eyes that belonged to an Irish guy, also known as Niall.

I laughed " I told you to change your identity, but you didn't listen so" I said giving him my I told you so look.

"I guess I hoped that you would change, but I guess I was wrong" 

" Yeah, I'm sorry but this is who I am" He gave me his best sad look.

" So what do you think about Arnold?" He said, I looked at him and I felt how my face must have seen like a big question mark.

" Arnold who?,  Schwarzenegger? 

"haha no as a name, when I change identity?

" Oh yeah that will suite you, if you change your hair color to orange"

We both looked at each other having the same picture in our head, Niall with orange hair, and then we started to laugh again. 

" Excuse me I don't want to spoile your fun, but I don't think we have met" Sofie said, Niall and I stopped laughing.

" Oh sorry Niall this is Sarah and Sofie, girls this is Niall" I said 

" Nice to met you Niall, so how do you too know each other?" Sarah asked

" we met yesterday before Nick, Joe and Kevin's interview" I said, then I started to wonder were the rest of the boys were.

" That's why it took you so long to get to the dressing room" Sofie said looking at me.

"Yeah, well I didn't know where it was so I asked Niall if he could show me, that's why it took so long, Btw Niall wheres the others?"

" Oh shit I was going to catch up with them to take a coffe" He said looking at the time and it didn't take long before his phone started to ring.

" Hey Harry I'm on my way, I bumped into a friend and started talking, yeah I'll be there in ten minutes, Bye" He hung up the phone. " Sorry but I have to go, but hey maybe you guys wants to join us, then you too can met the rest of the guys?" He said. I looked at Sofie and Sarah and they nodded.

" Yeah sure, I just gonna go and hang this up" I said showing the clothes that I had tried but didn't fit.

I walked over where I had found the clothes and hanged them up then I turned around and that's when I fell to the ground, with blood taste in my mouth. I heard quick footsteps of someone running away and then I passed out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think happened to Elena? :)

It's been a while since I updated sorry, it will never happen again I promise! 

Thank you so so so much for reading my story!! I never thought that I would get over 350 reads!

Comment if you feel like it! :)

Happy Easter!! :D