1.

(𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙥𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘^)

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑.
𝙆𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙨 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 📍
8:38 𝙥𝙢 ⏰

𝙈𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙆𝙤𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 '𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙊𝙣, 𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚- 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙚' 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙. 𝙃𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚.
•••

"Look Kobe I'm tired of you going to jail and I'm bailing you out. You gotta stop this criminal shi" I addressed "yeah imma stop soon" he stated, rolling a blunt. "You say that shit all the time tuh" I said. "Where is Gigi tf...waiting on my food" Kobe complained "where's that aiden dude at?" I asked, passing my blunt to Kobe. We sometimes share blunts. "It's Jaiden and ion know why u wanna know so bad?" He asked back, with attitude. "damn I can't ask you shit without u catching an attitude" I stated. "IM BACK BITCHES" Gigi shouted "finally" me and Kobe mumbled. She brought us Chick-fil-a.

"Y'all need to stop smoking I can smell it" Gigi commanded. "And Kobe need to stop going to jail for some unnecessary shi" I complained, again! "Shut up nigga(if you not black say bitc* cause I am)no one asked u for your statement just mad matter of fact I got business to take care off" Kobe half shout and then he walked out. "The only business he got is doing criminal things" gigi said "yeah yeah whatever" I said, laying on the couch watching 'Kissing Booth 2' on Netflix.

•••
3 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 (11:00)

"WASSUP Y'ALL" I heard someone shout, making me wake up. "Uhh just y'all" I huffed and to be woken by Kobe, Jaiden and Vinnie."wassup princess" Vinnie greeted me "hey Vinnie" I greeted back. I headed to the kitchen trying to find me something to eat. "You ain't got shit Kobe" I stated "it's TV dinners and shi in the freezer" he told me, rolling a blunt. "Always eating" Jaiden mumbled, like I didn't hear him. "Nice to see you too jaiden...my second time meeting u and I already don't like u" I said with attitude. "What is that in that bag?" Gigi asked "shit we stole" Kobe mumbled "u should be ashamed" I said "we almost got caught cause Vinnie ass fell out the window and kept tripping" he busted out laughing "they had rocks in their yard tf" Vinnie also start laughing. Gigi looked in the bag and saw a drone, watches, money, etc. I just smoked, drifting off back to sleep.

•••

I woke up by the wrong way. Polices was banging on the door, yelling "open the door". I stood up and open the door. Kobe and Gigi woke up. I seen Jaiden had left.

"Can I help you? You don't have to-" I said, getting interrupted. "Kobe, KOBE MORRIS AND VINNIE HACKER he lives here and he is getting arrested" one police said, pushing me out the way. "Well excused you" I mumbled. They hand cuffed Kobe and Vinnie while Gigi cleaned the place. "What did they do?" I asked, acting like I didn't know shit. "Robbed a house few hours ago and some people tracked them" he said carrying them. I stopped them so I say some to Kobe. "Look, imma bail u out but after ... you gotta get ur shit together" I whispered to him. They walked out with Vincent and Kobe handcuffed. "Tuh child go bail them out just for them to do it all over again" Gigi exclaimed. I just wondered why he kept doing this over and over. I tried talking to him but he never wants to tell me. Imma just asked his other criminal friends.

☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎.

"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙡𝙮"
♡︎. ☯︎︎. ☕︎︎. ☔︎︎. ♲︎. ☃︎. 𓆉. ♫. ☏. ♡︎.

☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎.