28.

𝙎𝙒𝙄𝙋𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙄𝘾^
𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 🖤
BEACH HOUSE
11:30 am 🎬

I was sitting in the living room panicking where was Kobe. I remembered going to sleep in by Kobe but when I woke up, no sign of him. As again, I was overthinking if he was cheating. He could not have, but also would.

"Alessya I know he is fine and not cheating . He could of went to store or somewhere" Derek started as he tried to calm me down. He is probably right, and I'm overreacting. "It's ok he should be here soon" Derek continued. Right as he said that Kobe walked in. I jumped up , not literally but threw myself off the couch.

"Where the fuck have you been? I was worried Kobe" I yelled, hitting his chest. "Chill I was going to visit your mom" he smiled then walked upstairs to our room. "For what?" I followed behind.

"Soo you know how I said I was going to explain to ur mom the stuff she wanted to know ?" He asked siting on the bed "mhm" I nodded "well I went and explained to her as I promised u. I also told her how I wanted to move into an actual house when we are ready . She told me she would help find an house, but she is only fine with it if you are fine" Kobe said all in one breath "well of course I'm ready to move into a house with you and start our future off but .. what about our friends . Gianna, Derek, Jaiden and Vincent what are we going to do about them ? Leave them to their selves?" I questioned

Kobe pulled me closer to him by my waist. I was still standing up as he continued to sit on the bed.

"Alessya they are still going to be in our lives but don't you think they want something big for their future like us? Maybe start a family or business or wtv" Kobe shrugged "I could never imagine nun of us with a family" I laughed "how about we start one" Kobe suggested "don't you think we are a little to young ? Not young but like young adults" I smiled "so- our life is a little boring so let's spice it up with a child or something" he smirked "whatever Kobe I'll think about it maybe in a month or so" I said "you better think about it, but anyways should we start looking for houses ?" Kobe asked

"Yeah but let's do it with the rest" I said and walked out the room into the living room where the rest was. Something seems suspicious with Gianna and Derek. They have been under each other skin and flirting lately. (Ok G+D I see y'all😟)

"Hey yall" I greeted everyone "hey" they greeted back. Vincent and Jaiden was playing the game while Gianna and Derek was looking into Gigi's MacBook. I made my way and sat beside her followed along with Kobe. I looked at the computer and saw Gigi look for clothes, as usual.

"Soooo me and Kobe was thinking about moving into a house and I wanted y'all to help us look" I smiled "bout time you guys look for a house" Gianna smiled widely. She switch websites and went to Realtor, where you find houses.

"Ok so where would you want this house located, how many bedrooms, bathrooms, garages, pool or no pool?" Gianna asked, ready to type it in the filters. "Here in Los Angeles ig, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 garages and a pool" Kobe stated as I nodded (if u want more or less than that , just put it how u want it-). We found many results that we exactly asked for.

•••

After 30 minutes, we went back and fourth with 3 houses that's we liked. We started a whole argument over the houses that made Jaiden and Vinnie get off the game. We all got cut off by Vinnie saying something loud and clear

"Wait hold on how about this house it's a little better than all those 3 houses. It has nice material and a big property. The pool isn't to big nor too small. Just a nice size for Alessya and Kobe maybe their future family and visitors coming, like us" Vincent winked at the last part. "I like it" I shrugged the responses I got back were "yeah I like it too" "ooo that's nice for us to come crash" "imagine babies running around the house" and from Kobe whispering in my ear "I love it I'm going to email the agent and see if we could get it. I love you imma go take care of some stuff".

Right after he said that, he walked off into our room. Maybe our future is going to come out nice.

 Maybe our future is going to come out nice

(a/n: outside house sorry if u don't like it struggled to find a house🙁

(a/n: outside house sorry if u don't like it struggled to find a house🙁. It's about to get a little .....spicy 🤤)

。 ♡ 。  ♡。  ♡
♡。 \  |  /。 ♡
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞'𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮
♡。 /  |  \。 ♡
。 ♡。   。  ♡。