35.

𝙎𝙒𝙄𝙋𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙄𝘾^
𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 🖤
𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀♟
10:00 𝘼𝙈🎬

It has been two weeks since Kobe got locked up. The jail cell told me I could visit or call him, but I never had the strength to do one or the other. Plus, I have been really sick lately and 3 days late on my period. I was really worried cause I never been late on my period.

But anyways, I was laying down my bed watching tv and then I had the thought to finally get up and go somewhere. I have been in the house for exactly a week and 2 days. As I was putting on a shirt , I had the verge to throw up again. I went to the toilet threw up yellow, which was mac n cheese the last thing I ate . Gianna told me to take a pregnancy test after I told her how I been feeling but I refused to. She even bout me 3 different pregnancy test and I haven't touch not one after she tried to force me to take it.

After throwing up, I looked in the mirror and just stared at myself. Maybe I should take the test. My stomach is getting bigger, I'm throwing up constantly, low energy or fatigue and more. Fuck it. I took all the three test and waited for 5 minutes. I took up them 5 minutes by worrying myself out. What if Kobe doesn't come back to me when he leaves jail? What if my mom disown me or make me get an abortion? Or what. I flipped all three pregnancy signs over and it said...

Positive
Pregnant
And two lines meaning pregnant.

I panicked, I didn't know what to do. I was so worried that I cried, cried myself to sleep.

•••

It has been 12 hours since i last found out I was pregnant. I saw many missed calls and text from Gianna and Derek. I decided to call Gianna and let her know that I'm pregnant. She picked up on the first ring and yelled.

PHONE CALL

BarbieDoll👸🏽- ALESSYA WHY HAVENT YOU ANSWERED MY CALLS ALL DAY ? AND NOW U WANNA CALL ME AT 10 P-

Me- I'm pregnant Gianna

BarbieDoll👸🏽- Oh so now u wanna go and take the pregnancy test after I begged u to four days ago ? See Alessya ur pregnant and I'm happy cause I'm gonna be a God Mom..... right ?

Me- of course Gianna but what am I going to do about Kobe ? Like when and how am I gonna tell them ?

BarbieDoll👸🏽- there is no when and how questioning. The when is when u want you and comfortable to tell him. The how is how you want to tell him love. Also we should celebrate.

Me- u right and I want to wait until we celebrate. I want the pregnancy to be known when I'm ready.

BarbieDoll👸🏽- alright well then do you Ale. I'm about to go to sleep , ttyl love.

Me- ok bye

PHONE CALL ENDED

Right after that phone call, I got that feeling someone was watching. Not just one person , but two people. I went downstairs to go find me something to eat and I found some cereal. I fixed me a bowl , turnt off all the lights and then went back upstairs. I took some pain medicine to help me with pregnancy cramps. As I ate I watch episodes on Netflix of my favorite show then went right back to sleep.

a/n: i literally forgot about this book for a minute. But anyways short and boring chapter ☹️

。 ♡ 。  ♡。  ♡
♡。 \  |  /。 ♡
𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙩𝙮'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜.
♡。 /  |  \。 ♡
。 ♡。   。  ♡。

𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀- 𝗞.𝗠On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara