33.

𝙎𝙒𝙄𝙋𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙄𝘾^
𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 🖤
THE CAR
10:00 am 🎬

Me and Kobe were in the car going to our new house. Our backseat was filled with our belongs. Kobe didn't have much of a happy look, more like nervous and mad.? Maybe because.....well shit I don't know why.

"We're here" Kobe slightly smiled . There was 2 mans. One was a light skin , tall and had dreadlocks. The other man was shorter and white and fluffy hair. They didn't look so old, they look around 20 years old.

We parked beside their car and got out . They greeted us and told them our names, well more likely me. The light skin man was name Corey and the other was Milos..
-----///

Corey.

Milos

Milos .
----////

"So Kobe this is your girlfriend right?" Milos smiled. We walked into the house following Corey and Milos. It was very nice and well designed even without our stuff.
"Yeah she is" Kobe responded giving Milos a death stare without Milos knowing. I pulled his arms to make him stop staring. He looked at me shrugged .

•••
Me and Kobe spent time looking at the house over and over again until we were satisfied. Corey and Milos gave us the keys and left the house up to us. Once they left , me and Kobe went into our room to start unpacking. Our mattress was coming tomorrow so we couldn't do nothing about that so we put up our cleaning and bathroom supplies. Then put some clothes into the closet and dressers. And the middle of the process of me hanging a few clothes up, I felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach and had the verge to throw up. At the time Kobe was downstairs in the kitchen writing a grocery list. I went into the bathroom to throw up but nothing came up.

"Okay I have the grocery list ready- are u okay?" Kobe asked "I'm fine just feel a little sick" I answered as I walked out the rest room. "Let's call it a day and lay down on the couch" Kobe said as he pointed downstairs. Even though we didn't have much furniture, we did have a couch big enough for the both of us to sleep on.

I walked down the stairs then laid on the couch and Kobe asked if we should order food and that's what we did. We decided to order some pizza and watch movies. It took a while that I did not notice that I was going to sleep.

(a/n: short chapter but I promise it gets better u gotta wait a few more chapters 🙁)

。 ♡ 。  ♡。  ♡
♡。 \  |  /。 ♡
𝙄 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙
♡。 /  |  \。 ♡
。 ♡。   。  ♡。