39.

𝙎𝙒𝙄𝙋𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙄𝘾^
𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 🖤
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀♟
11:00 A𝙈🎬

6 months has passed and the pregnancy has gotten a little better than before. I had a gender reveal not to long ago. Turns out , I am having twins , one girl and a boy. I was more excited than I thought I was gone be. The boys as in Derek, Jaiden and Vincent helped me get the rooms prepared, shopping for needs, etc. I was basically prepared to have the babies. I visited Kobe and told him everything that happened. He was also happy but worried. He was worried that our kids wouldn't have a dad in their life most of the time. I told him I'm sure he gets out soon and spend time with them. He didn't want me me to go off and tell our kids that their dad is in jail for murder and many other things. Plus, they are to young to understand and will be old enough when Kobe is out.

Anyways moving along. I was putting groceries up while listening to music. I should be expecting my water break this week because I'm almost at 9 months of pregnancy. After I was finished putting groceries up, I went to my room , took a shower then watch some Netflix (whats y'all favorite show?😋) . My eyes soon came heavy and it told me to just go to sleep and I did.

--------------///

3 Days later.

Right now, I was eating a slice of pizza and watching a movie with Gianna. We was laughing and talking bout most of the characters and describing them. I excused myself to go to the restroom, but on the where there water trickled down my leg. My jaw dropped and walked back to Gianna.

"G-Gianna my water broke" I stuttered "OMG LETS GO COME ON" she jumped up and helped me to the car but I told her I'm fine and go get my bags. Once she did , she sped off to the hospital. Once we arrived she lead me into the hospital.

I was close to passing out before we made it into a room by doctors. As everything black outed , I heard screaming what sounded like Gianna. She was maybe having a panic attack.

A few minutes or hours has passed and I was woken up by now. A female doctor told me I had to deliver the babies now. They prepared as I had time to calm myself down. They told me to push as I hard as I did and that's when I thought about Kobe in the process.

After a lot of pushing and silent cussing , both of the babies came out.

"Ok Ms. Morris what would u like to name them both?" A doctor smiled and asked as an other took them into another room to get them clean. "I'll name the boy Dior and the girl Dianna" I said

"Alright I'll go write the information down, bring them to u along with ur kids. I'll send your friend in here" she walked "OMG GIRL HOW WAS IT" Gianna scream

"It's was kind of painful at a first but then it will start to ease" I laughed "I'm so excited to hold them. What about Kobe when is he going to see them?" She asked "well I don't know maybe when he gets out or they get a little older." I shrugged.

One of the lady doctors came in holding my baby boy , but no sight of the girl. "I'm sorry Alessya , but the Dianna didn't make it. Here is your son though" she handed him to me and walked out.

My smile dropped so did Gianna's.

(I started school today so I'll try and update as much as I can !!)

NOT PROOFREAD!
Sorry for mistakes.

。 ♡ 。  ♡。  ♡
♡。 \  |  /。 ♡
𝙎𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙭𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣-𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮.
♡。 /  |  \。 ♡
。 ♡。   。  ♡。