19.

(𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙥𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘^)
𝙆𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫
𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚📍
2:00 𝙥𝙢⏰

Alessya has been sleep ever since i fucked the shit out of her. Me, Jaiden and Gigi went to go get some Chicago pizza (if you don't know what that is, look it up). Once we came back, i went go wake up Alessya. When i went into the room, dry tears were pilled up on here face. The pillows were wet from i guess her crying? I slightly took the cover off her and she was fully naked then last time i saw her. She was cuddled up with another pillow. Wish you were the pillow? yes, yes i do.

"Alessya...ma wake up" i whispered in her ear as she responded with a groan. I shook her lightly as she sat up, covering her face with the cover. "what's wrong ? it looks like you have been crying" I tried taking the cover off her face but she a tight grip on it. "Nothing i am fine just a lil tired" she stated, as she yanked the cover off her face. She did look tired and hella stressed out.

"well we got some chicago pizza in the kitchen, want some?" i questioned "Can you bring me a slice and a water bottle please?" "sure kiss?" she gave me a kiss, but on the cheek. I headed downstairs and was thinking is Alessya actually ok? or did i do something?

"Why you look so worried Kobe" Jaiden asked. I went to get a plate, a knife and cut the pizza. "Do y'all if there is something wrong with Alessya?" I questioned Jaiden, Vincent and Gigi. "No, did you do something to my girl" Gigi rolled her eyes "My girl correction but no... i just woke her up and she looked tired, stressed and upset off of something" i said

"give her time. It is Alessya, well sometimes" Vincent stated "You right, butttt we should go to the beach later on to get out of this house" i said, trying to get my things off stuff. "yeah i mean shii just hope the police don't come back over here." Jaiden said.

I walked back up to me and Alessya room and gave her, her food. She was watching something off Netflix. I laid right her by her on the bed. Got a good look at her and thinking about how i wanted to fuck the shit out of her.

"Whattt" she groaned "what? i can't stare at my future wife?" i asked "No." she said. "Damn attitude much" I said, walking right back out of the room.

YOUR POV

How do I tell Kobe? Tell him how I basically got raped ? When will I tell him? I know he is going to get mad at me either if I tell him or he figures out his self. There is no way he can figure that out. Or can he ? What if he tries to go kill T4 once I tell him. Then the police finds him and lock him up ? Who knows-

I got knocked out my thoughts by Gianna coming into my room. "Hey miss gurl" she semi shouted. "hey" i dryly responded "What's wrong with you?" She questioned "I am just a little tired" I scoffed "girl I know u not tired come on get up" She commanded

"No thanks I'm good" I smiled, fakely. "Pleasee be ready in 10 mins we going to go to the beach with the boys" she stated, then walked out.

How do I tell them? When do I tell them?

︎☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎.
☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎.

"𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙,𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚"
♡︎. ☯︎︎. ☕︎︎. ☔︎︎. ♲︎. ☃︎. 𓆉. ♫. ☏. ♡︎.

☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎.