25.

𝙎𝙒𝙄𝙋𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙄𝘾^
𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 🖤
HOSPITAL
7:00 A𝙈 🎬

I was currently laying down I assume , a hospital bed? My vision was blurry, I felt half numb and weak. The only thing I can remember was me and Kobe talking outside late at night. Kobe, where is he.

"So she should be waking up anytime soo- oh she is already up haha" A unfamiliar voice spoke. I also assume that it is a doctor . "Thank god Alessya it has been hours since you got shot. Kobe was panicking and yelling at us for unnecessary shi-" Gigi started "wait I got shot ? And where is Kobe?" I questioned

"Oh he is getting food , but uhh shall we explain?" Derek asked "of course ?" I mumbled , then the Doctor started explaining.

"Well You got shot 3 times in the back of your neck , back and upper back thigh. Thankfully we got two bullets out but one went to far in. So your family or friends chose to do surgery to get it out and that is what we did. You did loose a lot of blood but recovered from it. We made sure everything was stitched up perfectly fine and the bullets were out . But you do need to stay here for at least a few hours or day to get a little better than this" After he explained, Kobe walked in .

His hands were full of food and drinks. He stood there and stared at me as if I turned into the ugliest bitch he saw. (IM SO SORRY) I stared right back at him until he made his way over to me.

"Alessya ur woke" Kobe stated , as he kissed my forehead "no baby, I'm dead" I laughed "shut up" Kobe mumbled before passing out food to everyone while the doctor walked out.

"Ok bruh u don't understand how worried I was like I thought I was gonna loose my Bestfriend then Jaiden over here mumbling She's going to die over and over again under his breath-"Gianna ranted "Thats not true" Jaiden said "Kobe fucking yelled at us for not watching u like U WASN'T EITHER" Derek yelled "SO?? That's also not true" Kobe yelled back before getting a phone call and walking out the room. It sent us all quiet.

KOBES POV

Right after I was finish yelling at Derek, I got a unknown call I assume was T4 or Jared. But I blocked T4 so ain't no way.

I answered the phone to hear a familiar voice.

??- you probably gonna think this is T4 but it isn't , it's Jared . Anyways , we see your girl almost died . Damn that's tuff *chuckle* Maybe or maybe not it could of been planned by me and T4. No telling. Just doing what we love

Kobe- How are u going to chuckle at my girl getting shot when your girl is dead 12ft under ground where u going to be at with her? At least my girl can survive 3 bullets and ur girl can't even survive one. Tuff. *chuckle* ion give a fuck what you say, but I am for sure going to get payback one way or another . When someone lay hands of u, I hope they treat you as if their is no such thing as freedom, respect, nor heaven. Suck T4s dick and die stupid bitch .

Right then there and now , I hung up. I didn't want to argue with this bitch. I walked back into the room to see Jaiden, Vincent and Derek looking on each others phones and Gianna and Alessya having some type of conversation.

"Ok but look it's about to be fully summer and we gotta do some type of shit" Gigi squeezed Alessya head. "Gigi I would love to but u need to stop squeezing me so much ." Alessya smiled , releasing Giannas hand from her face.

I sometimes just want to slam Alessya on a bed, chain her and fuck her til she bleed. Asking for to much? Never. I should go explain everything to her Mom.- I thought .

a/n: I took my time and wrote this at night for a hour😟 but anyways shoutout to the gc with my baes💃🏾‼️

。 ♡ 。  ♡。  ♡
♡。 \  |  /。 ♡
𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙩.
♡。 /  |  \。 ♡
。 ♡。   。  ♡。