30.

𝙎𝙒𝙄𝙋𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙄𝘾^
𝙆𝙊𝘽𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙑 🖤
??
12:25 P𝙈 🎬

I was a few blocks down from T4 and Jared's house. I had 3 other friends with me, Ballo, Corey and Jojo

----------

Corey.

Ballo

Ballo.

Jojo

Jojo

-----------

Us four together was much stronger and bigger than T4 and Jared. We had all kinds of guns on us and even knives. All the years I have known T4 and Jared, I hated them. I knew what I was about to do could put me in a lot of stuff, but it should be worth it , right ?

"Aye bro is that the house?" Corey asked me pointing at the right house few blocks down "yeah that's it" I sighed "well shit wtf you waiting on let's go" Jojo said, as he jumped out the car followed along with Ballo "are you sure u wanna do this ?" Corey questioned me again "yeah I just want them wiped from this earth" I smirked as I hopped out the car then Corey did the same.

Me, Corey, Ballo and Jojo walked down the street to the house. We had all black on and black face coverings so no one could see us. Once we made it, Ballo got a bobby pin to open the door.

"Keep quiet" he said as he opened the door. It was quiet and dark. We all walked into the dark hallway as quiet as possible. I heard a little nose from somewhere. I walked left of the hallway to be met with a door. The boys stayed behind me at all times. The nose got louder so I best believe that T4 and Jared was behind the door. I opened it a little and I'm sure that they couldn't hear me because of the loud music they were playing. I opened the door even more but not so much. The door lead to a basement , perfect spot.

"Ok let's make a plan" Corey started " since they have loud music they would barely hear us walk down these stairs, but as soon we are all the down in the basement, someone would spot us. I could tell there are girls in there because of the clothes on the floor. So once we spot T4 and/or Jared , pull your gun out and aim for them. That would make the girls run out hopefully and we have a better target for you know. Me and Kobe would take T4 while Ballo and Jojo will take Jared. Shoot them once and we will tie them to chairs ok?" Corey finished "ok" was the rest of our feedbacks .

We went along with Corey's plan. We walked carefully down the stairs and I did see a few girls surrounding either T4 or Jared . It was T4 and while he was distracted, I walked to him and pointed my gun to his head. All of the girls ran out screaming which both got T4 and Jared's attention. Once they notice all four of us, we all pointed our guns out. T4 thought he really had the right to speak.

"Woah woah what's going on ? Are you planning on killings us or what?" T4 chuckled "yeah we actually are" I chuckled back and shot him in the chest. Corey picked him up and tied him in a chair as T4 passed out.

" shoot Jared" I command Ballo and he did as I said . Jojo and Ballo wrapped Jared in a chair as I helped Corey do the same but with T4. I made my way to the speaker where music was playing and turned it off. As I walked back to T4 and Jared, they look very much half dead.

"So Jared your friend T4 has a lot shit he has done to me plus my love ones and I can't just let him walk away from it without me getting payback" I stated as I took my gun back out and aim at T4. I noticed that T4 started to wake up again but a lot of blood was coming out of his chest , even Jared had a lot of blood coming out.

"Don't Don't k-kill us w-we w-w-will do what-whatever u would like for us us us to do p-p-ple-please" Jared begged as he stuttered . " I don't want y'all to do anything I'll just do what I want." I shot T4 3 times like he did to Alessya then stabbed him near his penis but not his penis

"That's for raping and shooting my girl" I mumbled. T4 screamed until he had no more strength. I just looked at Jared and didn't care much about him.

" do whatever to Jared I'll be waiting in the car but make sure both is dead" I said as the boys nodded. I walked out the basement then out the house and made my way to the car. I had so much shit on my mind and decided to take that away by texting Alessya .

a/n: Heyy this chapter was a little dramatic but wtv 💀

。 ♡ 。  ♡。  ♡
♡。 \  |  /。 ♡
𝘽𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙪𝙝
♡。 /  |  \。 ♡
。 ♡。   。  ♡。