38.

𝙎𝙒𝙄𝙋𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙄𝘾^
𝙆𝙊𝘽𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙑 🖤
𝙅𝘼𝙄𝙇♟
1:00 P𝙈 🎬

I was sitting in my jail cell laying down on my bed. I was exhausted as fuck. I barely ate anything today but a bit of an apple. I was sleepy, but I couldn't go to sleep. I wanted to see Alessya, be with her. I wanted her in my arms again. But I decided to fuck shit up and take that privilege away. I stayed deep into my thoughts until an officer came and told me there was an visitor.

They walked me out to were the visitors come and I saw Alessya with Gianna, but then Gianna got up and moved to another table. I let out a small smile but it faded slowly once I saw a somewhat fake smile from Alessya. I sat down from across from her. This time the seats wasn't like last time. There was round tables where I could sit closer or even touch Alessya if they allowed me too.

"Hey what wrong?" I questioned sitting closer to her. She had a book that was from her obstetrician.

"Well I went to the doctor and she wrote down my current status and I want you to look at it" she stated as she handed me the book and I took it . I read through it carefully and now I figured why Alessya looked upset.

"So basically , we could be having twins. Or we might lose our baby. What I'm confused?" I asked . "I don't know Kobe . Also I'm sorry I couldn't make time to see you I've been very sick lately." She told me "yeah I heard from Derek. I talked to him like 3 days ago" I said . It was silent until I spoke up again.

"I'm sorry . I'm sorry for getting myself locked up and not there to help u with your pregnancy. I know it's hard , but I promise as soon as I get out of here I'll do whatever u like and take care of our kids" "stop apologizing. I get it baby. And plus when u did u start having a big heart for ur surroundings . You used to only care about yourself" she laughed

"I don't even know. I don't really care about my surroundings I care about you and your pregnancy." I smiled "I'll be fine" she returned the smile "I really want to kiss u" I whispered "you will have to wait once you are out of here. It's apart of ur punishment" she laughed as she got up. I got right after her and face her.

"Well I got to go. I'll see you in a few days or so." She said " if not then at least call me? You know the number" I smirked "whatever I love you and I'll see u soon" she said before she pulled Gianna up. I was grabbed by arms from the back and pulled back to my cell. It left a worried face on Alessya.

They closed and locked the door in my face and left a stank face before saying something. "Food will be brought here."

The man walked off with that same stank face as he did before.

NOT PROOFREAD!
Sorry for mistakes.

。 ♡ 。  ♡。  ♡
♡。 \  |  /。 ♡
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙖
♡。 /  |  \。 ♡
。 ♡。   。  ♡。