16.

(𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙥𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘^)
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫
𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚
11:00 𝙖𝙢⏰

"Wake up, wake up" I was getting shook In my sleep by some big ass hands. "Whattt" I said "get up, we got food" ?? Stated. I look back and saw it was Jaiden. "Uhh ok" I groaned. I walked down their and saw Kobe and Vinnie in all black.

I started eating the chick-fil-a they bought me as Kobe walked towards me. "I love you, ok" he whispered, and kissed my forehead. "I love u too". He cupped my face and kissed my lips.

" LETS GO KOBE" Vinnie commanded "I'll be back" he kissed me again and left to his 'mission'. "be safe." I mumbled

𝙆𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

When I left kiss a on her lips, I felt safe right there. I'm gonna try my best to be safe for her. I put her through a lot and she is still stuck by my side.

"Are you ok?" Vinnie asked me , driving. "Yes, just worried" I said "ehh it's whatever. We just need to get this over with" we pulled up to the building where we was supposed to be getting t4 and Jared money. Me and Vincent got 3 guns for the both of us then headed. I just hope we can get this money and go.

Back to your POV.

Me, Gianna and Jaiden was sitting on the couch, watching netflix. They tried to get Kobe off my mind by cuddling up under the covers on the couch together. "do you guys think Kobe is okay?" I questioned, taking my attention off the movie. "He is alright jeez lmao" Jaiden laughed "It is not funny Jaiden. We don't know what could be going on. Is he getting locked up? Hurt?" i questioned, getting cut off by Gianna.

"Girl, chill out Kobe has Vinnie and you know they barely get caught or hurt unless T4 and Jared do something to them . I mean-" she got cut off the door bell ringing. I went to open it because i was thinking it was going to be Kobe. Which to my surprise it was the police.

"Hello ma'am sorry to bother you but does Vincent Hacker live here or do you know him?" the police asked me. I knew i had to come up with a quick lie. "umm no never heard of him" I lied "Ok what about Kobe Morris?" He asked again "N-No" I stuttered. "Okay well i am going to check your house for a few minutes, thank you" The polices made their way in and searched. I was always scared of Polices ever since that mistake.

FLASHBACK

I was siting outside with my sister while polices were here for my Dad. He was a drug abuse, addicted to using and selling them. It was two male polices who came out and started asking me most of the questions.

"Do you know how long your dad has been doing this?" "Have you watch him take or sell these drugs?" "Did or does your mom know about this". The cops kept asking questions. Not only that, they were rubbing my body, in a sexual way. One cop was rubbing my shoulder near my breast and the other was rubbing my inner thigh.

My sister didn't know because she was 8 and I was 14. "I-i u-um" was the only words i could get out. They kept rubbing until the other polices came out with my dad in handcuffs and place him in the car.

"Alright kids, get back inside , lock the door and i will contact your mom to let her know everything. she will be here in a few minutes so don't worry" the cop male commanded.

FLASHBACK OVER

I was still traumatized til this day. "Thank you ma'am for your time have a good day" the cops exited out the house. "Yo what was that?" Jaiden questioned "They are looking for Vinnie and Kobe" I said "Shiii" Jaiden said.

☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎.

"𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙢 𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙤"
♡︎. ☯︎︎. ☕︎︎. ☔︎︎. ♲︎. ☃︎. 𓆉. ♫. ☏. ♡︎.

☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎.