41.

𝙎𝙒𝙄𝙋𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙄𝘾^
𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 🖤
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀♟
11:00 𝙋𝙈🎬

Kobe's Dad just recently got to LA from Kentucky 2 days ago , he even brought Kobe's Mother with him. I have no idea when he is going to bail Kobe out but he told me to give him sometime. I was laying down on my bed with Dior next to me playing with the little bit of hair he has. He kind of looks like me , but I know that he is going to start looking like Kobe. He looks so cute when he is asleep. It's was late almost midnight, so I went to sleep.

••••
It was 10:00 am when I heard my front door open so I assumed it was Gianna since she has keys to my house. I started to think again when I heard Dior started to cry as my room door opened because he never cries at Gianna. I could barely open my eyes , but I could see 3 people. One of them picked up Dior to shush him up.

I laid my head back into my pillow. Somebody put their lips to my ear. Diors cries started to fade meaning he was out of the room.

"Alessya" that person said . The voice was recognizable. I shifted to my side and they moved me to my back so they can lay on top of me. When i opened my eyes all the way, it was Kobe with his head into my neck.

"Kobe?" I whispered "Alessya?" He smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I hugged him as tight as I could. He flipped us over to where I was on top. I missed and love his hugs. I wanted to stay in this position for a longer time , but I started to get worried about my son. I got up and left my room. I went into the hallway and saw Gianna with him on the steps.

"Hey Alessya" she smiled and handed Dior to me. I held him close to me. "I'm glad that you have Kobe back. His dad is here in the living room" she said . I nodded and went back into the room . When Dior saw Kobe , he put his head into my chest. He was scared of Kobe and wasn't used to even being around men.

"Why is he so scared of me?" Kobe got off the bed making Dior to tug on my shirt. "Maybe because he doesn't know u and don't like people beside me and Gianna" I shrugged. " let me hold him" he came closer

"Not until he wants u too" I sat Dior down on the bed and I sat by him. Kobe sat down on the other side of the bed . Dior crawled right next to me .

"Just give him time. Imma go talk to your dad" I said leaving them together. I walked down the steps and saw Mr. Morris sitting down on the couch. I sat down on one of the chair couches.

"Alessya. I love you, my son and my grandson. I want to think u for being there for Kobe even when he was going through his bad moments. I remember the first time y'all met, he would continue to talk about you. How fun, pretty, smart, and clumsy you were. I just hope you guys relationship goes the best now. Please help Kobe out I know he is going through stuff. Well I have to go so until then have a great day with Kobe and Dior" he got up then walked out the house.

I went back upstairs to see Dior and Kobe playing. I didn't want to ruin the moment so I went back downstairs to cook something to eat.

a/n: I'm sorry for the wait school has been kicking my ass already. Also I'm ending this book soon cause I don't like it 😩

NOT PROOFREAD!
Sorry for mistakes.

。 ♡ 。  ♡。  ♡
♡。 \  |  /。 ♡
𝙄 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣'
♡。 /  |  \。 ♡
。 ♡。   。  ♡。