26.

𝙎𝙒𝙄𝙋𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙄𝘾^
𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 🖤
HOSPITAL
6:00 P𝙈 🎬

Me, Gianna, Kobe, Jaiden , Derek and Vincent was currently leaving the hospital. I was feeling better than before. Kobe wasn't in such a good mood, and I am wondering why-? He has been ignoring and looking at his phone every now and then.

We got into the car. Jaiden was driving with Vincent in the passenger seat. Me, Kobe and Derek was in the back seat while Gianna sat on Derek's lap. I leaned onto Kobe's shoulder as he continued to look at his phone and twisting his hair. My overthinking skills were something I hated . I thought he was cheating, but it could be something else , like family ? I was so zoned out that I didn't realize Jaiden was asking me questions. I really wasn't bothered to answer them but I still did.

"Soo Alessya how did it feel to get shot? Like shit happened so quick I don't even know what say?" Jaiden asked "Um- i really don't know either" I answered just to be asked another question but by Vinnie "Do you feel pain in your body ? Or like are you just numb?" "I feel a lil pain but it doesn't hurt that much than at first" I responded "ok ok but what happen when you got shot?" Jaiden smirked "everything just went blac-" I tried to answer but only got cut off by Kobe.

"OKAY CAN YALL STOP ASKING HER QUESTIONS. Leave her fucking alone damn do y'all always gotta do this shit? Chill the fuck out with all this questions it's pissing me off" Kobe yelled , signaling his anger coming in. "Well damn chill bro" Vincent said . We pulled up to the beach house and exited the car.

We entered the house , going separate ways except for me and Kobe heading to our room. He looked hella nervous and upset over something. I was to concerned but afraid to ask. Fuck it.

"Are you ok? You look upset and nervous over something?" I asked "I'm fine" Kobe mumbled "you know you can talk to me about stuff especially if they are bothering you" I faked a soft smile "Alessya I said I'm fine" he growled in an annoyed tone "I'm sorry , I'll uh give you space and time alone" I mumbled , trying to walk out the room.

I got held back by the waist from Kobe. I looked at him and he looked as if he was upset with his self and things he done. Of course he is.

"Please stay instead of walking out on me every time" He whispered in my ear bring our bodies close to each other. He closed the door from behind me and lifted me up by the waist. He held me in his arms and sat me on the bed. I watched him make a platte on the floor near a window . He sat covers and pillows against each other like he was making a fort. He left out of the room and came back with all kinds of snacks, drinks and blunt wraps. He sat them on the cover and open the window a tab bit. I heard music start to play on the speaker that he had. He took half of his clothes off leaving him in just underwear and shorts.

"Don't leave me hanging, join me?" Kobe smirked , as he sat on the platte on the floor. I smiled and sat next to him. I took a drink , opened it and drink some as Kobe started to roll a blunt. He lit it up and start smoking then later passed it to me.

"I missed nights like this" Kobe stated " I do too. It was our favorite thing to do like on Friday nights after school with other friends" I replied "and sometimes summer nights after we came back from the pool" Kobe laughed at the thought. I laughed alone with him also thinking about the nights. We stopped laughing as Kobe began talking again.

"You know , I really love doing these because it gives me peace, joy and happiness without even trying . But it's not because of that , it's because of I'm doing it with you. My 4liferrr" Kobe looked me in the eyes . I held my laugh but later failed at Kobe trying to copy that '4lifer' thing of TikTok.

"Ok let me be serious now. Do you know that I love you. No. In love with you Alessya?" He whispered "of course I do Kobe it's kind of easy to spot it sometimes. Even notice I think you cheat on me sometimes, I just know that I'm wrong and you are desperately in love with the one and only Alessya mother fucking Farrugia" I smiled "shut up and suck my dick" Kobe rolled his eyes and snatched the blunt out of my hands that I forgot was in there.

We watched the sunset slowly set. The sky began to turn dark as stars started to form. It was a beautiful night that anyone wish they could have with their 4lifer.

I really missed nights like this. Especially when it's with my 4lifer. <3

。 ♡ 。  ♡。  ♡
♡。 \  |  /。 ♡
𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜.
♡。 /  |  \。 ♡
。 ♡。   。  ♡。

A/n: slow updates sometimes !! But I really want to think for all the votes and views so far . I really love y'all and try my best to continue to improve this book <3.